Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Line moves 3 or more

Have anyone been noticing from opening line till Saturday has been winning at unbelievable rate this season for example say opening line is 3 and by Saturday line goes to 6 or higher peeps that been moving line been winning even over unders for example today Wisconsin open 61/2 today down to 3 1/2 Northwestern win ....USC open 6 1/2 goes down to 3 Arizona st win friday night COLORADO st open -2 Friday Wyoming-3 Wyoming wins ...This has been happening all year so far

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

Don't believe all of em , only happens 70% of time . New Mexico went from +23.5 to +19 and they got rocked by Utah state today. On the other hand Sj state went from +2 to -3 and Sj won

Da Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by inspektr View Post
    Don't believe all of em , only happens 70% of time . New Mexico went from +23.5 to +19 and they got rocked by Utah state today. On the other hand Sj state went from +2 to -3 and Sj won
    Yes not all but so far I been watching this for the last 4 weeks and theres more winners and losers which to me is surprising since in the past when everyone goes one way the teams use to lose or not cover but for the last 4 weeks it's been unreal my friend said been happening since week one .

Da Phoenix

Only been watching this 3 point or more move in college but here is tomorrow NFL Philly over 44 opening was 41
    Jets under 43 opening was 46,Cincinnati-3 1/2 was 6,indy -3 was even Baltimore-3 was even let's see how it goes in nfl