Bgizzeal
    Bgizzeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nc state? MSU🤔

Well nc state head up vs cuse? I think the Wolfpack bounce back I know there on the road but there just a better team!!
    MSU at home -2 Purdue coming off that big lucky home win= let down basically MSU just wins I like sparty to win by 4+ .

Am I crazy or does anyone feel the same way?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Syracuse played Clemson a lot tougher than NC State did. If you think that Purdue's win was lucky, you had better go back and watch the game again. There was absolutely no luck involved. They kicked OSU's ass. I'm not playing either game, but if I were. I would fade both of your picks.

Bgizzeal

So you think if Purdue played osu 10 more times Purdue would come out on top?🤣stop the madness he'll osu is to deep Purdue played the game of there life!! MSU will handle them this week mark my words.
    And I can tell you this just cause cuse played Clemson tougher than nc state means absolutely nothing hell Clemson was probably looking past them,we're as nc state they knew they couldn't play!!

Well I've been doing this a many many years, I'll be wagering a good bit on MSU that's just too easy if you ask me ,now the nc state I'll still chunk but not quite as confident cause there on the road!
    Well we will see

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

purdue started off season 0-3 and since went 4-0. Just beat ohio state, they are feeling themselves, would not wanna bet against the momentum

Bgizzeal

Well
    I think MSU is more talented ,and at home coming off a lose!! I'ma die with MSU I guess lol!!