irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Minnesota v NU over 55

Minnesota missing a couple key guys in secondary. NU is playing better on offense with some real threats at WR. NU will struggle stopping the run against a Minn team that rushed for 5.4 yards per against OSU. Don't see either team under 28 in this game.

Also taking ML +180. Hard to bet on NU at all this season.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Totally agree its my biggest play of the day! Minn doesn't have a ton of firepower, but Nebraska's D breaks down week after week after week. I do think Neb finally gets their first W at home. If Frost was a lame duck coach then maybe the kids check out at 0-6, but he's still a hot shot new guy that they're trying to impress.

Nebraska 36-27

10/20/18 3:30pm Reduced Football 379 Minnesota U/Nebraska Over 54½ -101*

Fred The Hammer

Wide open TD pass for Minnesota called back for holding

Just had Cincy and they blew an easy win with 3 missed field goals

Goddamn it!!! Every time I get hot then I get snakebit with a bunch of bad beats. Nebraska's D does suck....hopefully the points will still be flowing in Lincoln!!

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Looking good so far. Don't wanna be greedy, but thinking about taking 27 2nd half. Unless the NU defense is really this much improved.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Looking good so far. Don't wanna be greedy, but thinking about taking 27 2nd half. Unless the NU defense is really this much improved.
    I wouldn't but its up to you. Neb won't be throwing as much in the 2nd half, but they have ripped off some long TD runs as well. I think 27 is pretty close either way.

Fred The Hammer

Bang!!! Quick Gophers TD!! That was beautiful!

This will be 5 Overs in a row for Nebraska. Their D is so undisciplined. They give up 40-50+ yd plays every week like clockwork.

Fred The Hammer

Lol

Not sure how Neb lost last week but they found a way. Now they were up 28-0 and thats no good either