gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Moxie's 2018 NCAA football picks

haven't done one in awhile.........

wku, sdsu and CSU.......

gonna grade at the open, close and better of the 2 for me..... so 3 different win/loss records.. official record will be the close.

gojetsgomoxies

ok, one looks decent. one horrible. the other in the middle but not good............ not sure why i took CSU. but if i was to do another pick it probably would have been army anyway

so let's see how 2nd halves go

gojetsgomoxies

ATS: 1-2... and that would be open, close and best spread.

we barely got the WK ATS win. got hammered on CSU...... lost on SDSU. that surprised me. i really liked that pick. SDSU shut down bryce love but a stanford WR had a massive game. didn't see game but followed online. i think SDSU got stopped on a 4th and 1. probably big point in game

back at it tomorrow............. locked in on auburn, fau, oregon state, cincy, unlv. big pac12 fade i think... i'll do UNC too

gojetsgomoxies

2-2 (not sure if cal-unc is over. it's ungraded). cincy to come (looking good)..... not sure what i've learned from these picks..... feel like oregon state earned a cover but obviously they didn't get one. may have got lucky on auburn win.

gojetsgomoxies

ok unc is a loss on the open. a push on the close

gojetsgomoxies

adding arizona, utsa................ want to do hawaii but can't pull the trigger. i'm thinking last week could have been mirage

gojetsgomoxies

cincy was a win....... but utsa and arizona both losses. the last 2 were both boredom chasing. very bad. should have done hawaii but again that would have just been boredom chase.

so 3-4.5 on the ATS. calling unc/cal a half loss

back to it next week