pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

3-0 start mich and stanford?

Started out 3-0 so far. Wyoming, Georgia state (barely), and northwestern. It isn’t documented but now it is. Gonna start posting my pics. Very happy football is back and can’t wait for hockey. Had a great hockey playoffs and I am now back

Going with Stanford -14 tonight and possibly Michigan -23.5. Not positive on Michigan yet. But Stanford is my pick of the day. Good luck all )

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdan View Post
    Started out 3-0 so far. Wyoming, Georgia state (barely), and northwestern. It isn’t documented but now it is. Gonna start posting my pics. Very happy football is back and can’t wait for hockey. Had a great hockey playoffs and I am now back

Going with Stanford -14 tonight and possibly Michigan -23.5. Not positive on Michigan yet. But Stanford is my pick of the day. Good luck all )
    I'm on the other side of the Stanford game but good luck. Michigan is a 1.5 pt fav. Are you referring to Mich State? Big difference....

pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I'm on the other side of the Stanford game but good luck. Michigan is a 1.5 pt fav. Are you referring to Mich State? Big difference....
    I took Syracuse -5 against Western Michigan

The other Michigan game was Michigan State V Utah which I didn’t bet on. Was leaning towards Michigan State -24

And I got Stanford -14 against New Mexico.

Good luck. May the best man win