TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Toff's NCAA Football picks and tracking - 2018...sponsored by Black and Decker...

Over the next few days, I'll be posting some teamand conference previews. Hopefully, for myself and anybody that chooses to follow this thread, we will make some cash this fall!

I'm heading over to French Lick for a weekend of booze, pool/sun, and blackjack. So while I'm enjoying some pool/booze time, I'll be wrapping up my first preview and have some futures and week 1 picks posted.

Good luck all and remember...Just like Black and Decker, we drill those books!! (Much love Killer Mike)...

TheToffer

Not ready to post my first review/plays...'cause holy penetrate, got my ass handed to me in blackjack this weekend. Not even going back for a late night Saturday night special session.

Instead, it Space Jam and vodka poolsise...

TheToffer

[IMG][/IMG]

TheToffer

Haven't been able to post much...work and dad/married life has taken up most of my time. With that being said, I'll track my CFB picks in this thread.

I have a few learners for Thursday/Friday games, but nothing definite yet. As for Saturday's slate, 1 game just sticks out right now...

Washington vs Auburn (Washington +ML; giving a day or 2 more before pulling the trigger).

-I think this is a must win for the Huskies as there won't be too many more opportunities for signature wins. No USC this year, so road games at Utah and Oregon and Apple Cup at WSU only other chances to shine. Returning both a top tier QB and Running back and 9 starters back from a very strong 2017 defense.

Now to Auburn...With Auburn's notorious history of slow starts against ranked teams and 4 of 5 new starters on the O-line, I just can't see them holding onto the ball for any length of time and will give the Huskies too many chances to score...

Huskies to win outright is the play and will be bigger play of mine (2-3 units).

TheToffer

Tonight:
    Minnesota - (-21.5) 1 unit -110

Friday Night -
    Colorado Buffs - (-7) 2.25 units -115

Saturday -
    Washington (ML +100) - 5 units

TheToffer