bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

top 10 college quarterbacks 2007

I think they are right about John Parker Wilson excelling this year now with Major Applewhite has brought more of a spread type offense.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Where the hell are Andre Woodson, Erik Ainge and Nate Longshore on this list?

Stafford has a lot of talent and I think he'll be a good college QB one day, but he hasn't done anything to justify being on this list.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Stafford has a lot of talent and I think he'll be a good college QB one day, but he hasn't done anything to justify being on this list.
    Bingo.

Stephen McGee is a tremendous snub. He should be in the top five easily, frankly I'd put him ahead of Brohm and Booty, who both may be the second best QB on their own team. I think Brennan and Henne have to be #1 and #2, anything else is unacceptable to me.
    Johnnie Walker isn't one of the ten best QB's in the country - he's the third best in the SEC, and that's assuming he's better than Tebow and Stafford - but he has tremendous weapons and should have a good year.
    Chase Daniel and Andre' Woodson both probably should have found their way onto this list as well.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Chase Daniel and Andre' Woodson both probably should have found their way onto this list as well.
    I couldn't agree anymore with you in regards to these two QB's Razz. Both of those guys will have huge years this season IMO.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andre Woodson is as good of a QB as their is in the country...

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    Andre Woodson is as good of a QB as their is in the country...
    I don't think I'd go that far Pags.

Chance Harper
    Chance Harper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two in the video that interest me are Sam Keller and Pat White. Keller might get beaten out for the Cornhuskers job by Joe Ganz and several Nebraska fans I have spoken with hope for that to happen. The West Va and Louisville game in November is one to circle with White and Brian Brohm facing each other under center.

pags11

Dan, have u actually watched this kid play? He's as good of a pro prospect as there is...he's got the size, mobility, arm strength and smarts...hell, he plays for Kentucky and threw 30 something TD's and around ten picks...just ask Andre Ware about him...

and by the way, you never go that far with any of your comments...that's why you are u and I'm pags

bigboydan

He's got the tools, but I want to see how he handles himself this years in the first few games Pags.

pags11

he'll handle himself just fine dan...wait and see bud...

bigboydan

We shall see Pags.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Sam Keller is not a top 10 QB....

pags11

buddy,

I respectfully disagree...this kid is an unbelievable QB...he was one of the top QB's in the country for the first 7 games of the 2005 season before hurting his hand...he really is an unbelievable player...often times, when guys like him haven't played for a year and a half, people write them off...I don't think that's the case here with Keller...

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    He should excel quite nicely in that offense this year Double B.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    What I felt was funny was the fact that Callahan just last week named him as the starting QB. Like there was even any question about it really.

pags11

dan,

I do think he had to give Frank Ganz's kid a shot...he's a good back-up, yet another reason I'm laying the points with Nebraska in week one...