MSPORT
    MSPORT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Oregon SATURDAY 🔐

The departure of Taggert will change nothing, as the team loves Cristobal and the offense will run normal with a healthy Herbert. Boise just won’t keep up.

Too many points taken off the table for coaching changes and history matchups..

Oregon -7 is a gift.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Oregon lost their starting RB Freeman. He decided not to play in the game. Oregon is not that good going in. If you are going to play the game, Boise State is the play. They want it more.

MSPORT

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Oregon lost their starting RB Freeman. He decided not to play in the game. Oregon is not that good going in. If you are going to play the game, Boise State is the play. They want it more.
    Benoit and Brooks-James are very capable backs and Herbert is the X factor. Boise will need at least 2 TOs to cover and I’m betting they don’t get them.

Boise may start the game more hyped but that stuff doesn’t last long. Oregon has no reason to sit this one out. They will want a W for Cristobals first game.

To me, if the Oregon offense gets into a groove this will crush the over and Boise will fall behind.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Boise 5-1 ATS on the road. Ducks are 1-4 ATS on the road. Boise is a proud program. A 10-2 team is +7.5 to a 7-5 team? They'll be ready! They beat SD State on the road. They beat Troy and Col. State. They only lost by 3 to Wash State. I think Boise wins SU or atleast covers

Fred The Hammer

Oregon with that 2 hand touch PAC12 defense

MSPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Oregon with that 2 hand touch PAC12 defense
    Lol Boise charades.. Let the shootout begin.

MSPORT

I’ll eat my 1st half crow here. I expected Cristobal to have them ready.. why he let Freeman, the guy who quit on the team, give them a pre game speech is beyond me lol..

MSPORT

All the players were probably like “Seriously? penetrate off”

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

Betting the PAC 10 is always risky. Their teams other than Stanford are soft defensively and Stanford has no offensive speed.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I’d be careful here.i like Boise here. I think Oregon over rated

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by MSPORT View Post
    I’ll eat my 1st half crow here. I expected Cristobal to have them ready.. why he let Freeman, the guy who quit on the team, give them a pre game speech is beyond me lol..

I saw that...lol. Its a pussy move, but if you do it then why are you still on the sidelines? Its like like that Bergdoll guy that deserted in Afghanistan and having him deliver the graduation speech at West Point?

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

Well stupid Boise just gave them 14 pts.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Well stupid Boise just gave them 14 pts.
    Quit watching for a second and then WTF? I want the SU win too....$50 to win $122

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Nice to see Rece Davis call that out on TV. Normally, you'd get the sideline reporter saying "look at him firing up his team. They love their teammate."

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I saw that...lol. Its a pussy move, but if you do it then why are you still on the sidelines? Its like like that Bergdoll guy that deserted in Afghanistan and having him deliver the graduation speech at West Point?

MSPORT

Who the hell would have thought the Ducks wouldn’t even offensively cross the 50 Lol.. Implosion at its finest.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by MSPORT View Post
    Who the hell would have thought the Ducks wouldn’t even offensively cross the 50 Lol.. Implosion at its finest.
    Yeah it should be like 38-7 or 41-0 right now. Yardage is like 375-75 or something crazy?

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Oregon showed no interest in this game. Freeman made that message loud and clear. completely healthy and he doesn't play sends the message of "who gives a fakk about this game"

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Oregon showed no interest in this game. Freeman made that message loud and clear. completely healthy and he doesn't play sends the message of "who gives a fakk about this game"

Stanford beat North Carolina and Mitch Trubisky without McCaffrey last year, but Oregon has always been soft. The PAC12 got eliminated from the Final 4 about 5 weeks ago or something? 7-5 from a bad conference should never be 7.5 pt fav over any decent program and Boise played just as good/better schedule then Oregon anyway?

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Put this in the don't column. Bet on a team that lost a coach. Coach didn't care neither do they players. They are children. But bet UCF