BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Bowl Games I Would Like To See

These match-ups are based on my interests alone. I tried to look at two teams who are about equal in talent, record, and things like that, but my interest came first.

1. Michigan vs Stanford in the Holiday Bowl. The Jim Harbaugh "what you got vs what you left" bowl. It would be fascinating to see who is the better HC. Harbaugh or his former understudy, David Shaw of Stanford. My vote goes to Shaw, but this is one way to answer the question, for this year at least.

2. Texas A&M vs Texas in the Texas Bowl. Why not? Both teams had average years so why not renew the rivalry? This is a great way to start the renewal that many fans want to see happen. Will it happen? Probably not, but it would attract a ton of attention in a drawn out relatively boring bowl season if it does.

3. Memphis vs Middle Tennessee in the Frisco Bowl. The two best teams in Tennessee. Why not? It would be interesting to see how many drunk Tennessee fans show up in Orange. Maybe the entire UT administration?

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I would never read a capper’s post that is 33%. Get lost clown