BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This Weeks Big Game

Notice I used the term game because there is only one. Michigan at Wisconsin. Simply put, a Wisconsin loss closes out any hopes that a Big 10 team reaches the playoffs. A Michigan loss sets up a 4 or more loss season for Harbaugh, the worst he has done while at Michigan. Waiting to see the line on this game. Michigan is 4-6 ATS. Wisky is 6-4 ATS.

If Stanford defeats Cal at home next Saturday, and then loses to Notre Dame to close out their regular season, you could have a 4 loss Pac 12 Champion. Stanford defeated Washington and owns the tie breaker if those two tie. If Washington State defeats Washington at Washington in two weeks, they go because they own the tie breaker over Stanford. the ONLY way Washington can go is if Cal upsets Stanford this week. So it looks like we will have a rematch in the Pac 12 title game between USC and the survivor in the North. USC lost to Wazzu, and defeated Stanford.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

bigdaddy, thx for the analysis on the pac 12 north race.. do you think stanford over cal will be trivial like in most past years? wsu vs. wash at seahawks stadium in seattle should be a very interesting spread. to a certain degree both teams have lost their way. wsu lost their way really badly and have shown some encouraging signs. washington has just not been very sharp nor the juggernaut they were last year. i think they miss john ross and mcclatchy - name? - alot.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Notice I used the term game because there is only one. Michigan at Wisconsin. Simply put, a Wisconsin loss closes out any hopes that a Big 10 team reaches the playoffs. A Michigan loss sets up a 4 or more loss season for Harbaugh, the worst he has done while at Michigan. Waiting to see the line on this game. Michigan is 4-6 ATS. Wisky is 6-4 ATS.

If Stanford defeats Cal at home next Saturday, and then loses to Notre Dame to close out their regular season, you could have a 4 loss Pac 12 Champion. Stanford defeated Washington and owns the tie breaker if those two tie. If Washington State defeats Washington at Washington in two weeks, they go because they own the tie breaker over Stanford. the ONLY way Washington can go is if Cal upsets Stanford this week. So it looks like we will have a rematch in the Pac 12 title game between USC and the survivor in the North. USC lost to Wazzu, and defeated Stanford.
    Just say who you're going to bet so I know who not to bet. Nobody cares about your retarded writeup. We can all look up stats. We just want to know what you're betting so we know what to fade

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    Just say who you're going to bet so I know who not to bet. Nobody cares about your retarded writeup. We can all look up stats. We just want to know what you're betting so we know what to fade
    http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/ That is how you can look up my spreadsheet for this college season. Notice the W/L percentage. You can NEVER be that good, you dumb worthless Ba**ard. NEVER. You air bettors are all alike. You are nothing more than a huge loser in life, lookiong for any attention you can get. F**k off loser.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    bigdaddy, thx for the analysis on the pac 12 north race.. do you think stanford over cal will be trivial like in most past years? wsu vs. wash at seahawks stadium in seattle should be a very interesting spread. to a certain degree both teams have lost their way. wsu lost their way really badly and have shown some encouraging signs. washington has just not been very sharp nor the juggernaut they were last year. i think they miss john ross and mcclatchy - name? - alot.
    Stanford opened up at -17. Cal has not defeated Stanford in 7 years, and has not covered in 5 years. 17 seems about right. Wazzu has lost 4 in a row to UDub, and has failed to cover in the last 3 games. If UDub sticks to business this week and defeats Utah, I think that they will open up as a 7 1/2 to 10 point favorite.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

So who are you taking? So from Oct. - Nov. you are 2-4? Seems like you don't pick are side on all this bs you write.