BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Biggest play of the year!!!

I'll take my Buckeyes this weekend ATS. All this noise about Saquon Barkley but no love given to the next big player in the game, J.K Dobbins. Urban will have the team ready for this one. Barkley will be held under 100 yards vs the buckeyes defense. Plus tip of the year, Eddie"NO"Money says to take Penn State + points. Keep pounding those lions public!

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22563

Bump

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

urban is 2-2 at home against top 10 teams, that's why public is on penn st.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    urban is 2-2 at home against top 10 teams, that's why public is on penn st.
    So take Penn State. You really think Buckeyes are a 7 pt favorite at home twice and lose both? Vegas knows what they're doing with this game

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    So take Penn State. You really think Buckeyes are a 7 pt favorite at home twice and lose both? Vegas knows what they're doing with this game
    Obviously you know nothing about Vegas. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Ohio State has defeated a bunch of nobodies. The only team over .500 that Ohio State has defeatred is Army. ARMY for crying out loud. OU destroyed them. Penn State is undefeated and has defeated three teams above .500. This is nothing but a homer play and homer plays usually spell L-O-S-E-R

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11723

This line is begging people to take Penn st + pts

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Not true. Not even close. If the books wanted people to take Penn State, the line would be 7 to 7 1/2, NOT 6 to 6 1/2. If anything, this is a line that says take Ohio State.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22110

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Not true. Not even close. If the books wanted people to take Penn State, the line would be 7 to 7 1/2, NOT 6 to 6 1/2. If anything, this is a line that says take Ohio State.
    I would normally agree with you here. I have a general rule of thumb to never bet the fave when the line is 6.5 because they are inviting fave action but in this case the world just saw penn st blow out michigan so I think in this case the 6/6.5 “seems” high thus enticing psu money

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

90% chance of rain, temps in the mid-40s... This is gonna be a brawl... Bucks are due for a big time winner!

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by jm8122 View Post
    Boom this guy knows the game

BossPicks30

Obviously you know nothing about Vegas. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Ohio State has defeated a bunch of nobodies. The only team over .500 that Ohio State has defeatred is Army. ARMY for crying out loud. OU destroyed them. Penn State is undefeated and has defeated three teams above .500. This is nothing but a homer play and homer plays usually spell L-O-S-E-R
    The line opened up at 7.5 big donkey. Oh yeah I forgot Penn State have beat some true contenders out there. You can't get me off this play even if you paid me your baby $100.00 wager. Get back in your play pen Jr.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    90% chance of rain, temps in the mid-40s... This is gonna be a brawl... Bucks are due for a big time winner!
    Try 50% chance of showers. This certainly should not affect the outcome of the game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

The line opened up at 7.5 big donkey. Oh yeah I forgot Penn State have beat some true contenders out there. You can't get me off this play even if you paid me your baby $100.00 wager. Get back in your play pen Jr.
    You can make any wager you want. The fact is that I have made more money wagering on football than you will ever see, much less win. You can wager on whomever you want for what ever reason you may have. The fact is that win or lose, you are still an absolute peon when it comes to College Football knowledge. You are like the rest of these arsehole computer male macho's in here. No money to wager. No balls to step out from behind your computer. I could care less who wins this game because the Big 10 is WORTHLESS when it comes to major Bowl Games. Want proof boy? Just ask and I will be glad to show everyone just how big a fool you really are.

fourlokobro

Try 50% chance of showers. This certainly should not affect the outcome of the game.
    Could affect the crowd noise if its cold and rainy... neutralize home field even a slight bit and PSU gets an edge. I said before this game comes down to last possession imo

BossPicks30

You can make any wager you want. The fact is that I have made more money wagering on football than you will ever see, much less win. You can wager on whomever you want for what ever reason you may have. The fact is that win or lose, you are still an absolute peon when it comes to College Football knowledge. You are like the rest of these arsehole computer male macho's in here. No money to wager. No balls to step out from behind your computer. I could care less who wins this game because the Big 10 is WORTHLESS when it comes to major Bowl Games. Want proof boy? Just ask and I will be glad to show everyone just how big a fool you really are.
    I have no money to wager? You've made way more money in football than I'll ever See? Hahahaha Big 10 is worthless yet they have 3 teams in the top 10? Man you are the football legend... the line says take Ohio state? You make absolutely no sense. Penn State almost lost on the road to Iowa. Get a grip Jr.

BossPicks30

Could affect the crowd noise if its cold and rainy... neutralize home field even a slight bit and PSU gets an edge. I said before this game comes down to last possession imo
    Have you ever been to the shoe? It doesn't matter if it's 100% rain or snow. All those buckeye fans will be wasted going crazy. It's going to be an atmosphere Penn State hasn't seen this year

fourlokobro

Have you ever been to the shoe? It doesn't matter if it's 100% rain or snow. All those buckeye fans will be wasted going crazy. It's going to be an atmosphere Penn State hasn't seen this year
    I was a student there from 2008-2012 so yes I've been to the shoe, watched PSU upset the home crowd my freshman year... It will be loud, but we are talking about a team used to Happy Valley as well, atmosphere will be great and buckeye fans hungry for redemption from losing to the Sooners at home... All i'm saying is that weather will likely be a factor and that favors PSU in my opinion.

BossPicks30

I was a student there from 2008-2012 so yes I've been to the shoe, watched PSU upset the home crowd my freshman year... It will be loud, but we are talking about a team used to Happy Valley as well, atmosphere will be great and buckeye fans hungry for redemption from losing to the Sooners at home... All i'm saying is that weather will likely be a factor and that favors PSU in my opinion.
    We have a stronger rushing game than Penn State. Don't get me wrong, Barkley is by far a beast but Penn ST hasn't played a good team yet. MI had those defensive stats because they had not played 1 good offensive team yet. J.K Dobbins IMO is the best back in football this year. And Mike Weber is a beast as well. Too much for Penn ST

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Quote Originally Posted by jm8122 View Post
    You are a retard

ELNATURAL

Boom this guy knows the game
    You are a retard.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by ELNATURAL View Post
    You are a retard.
    Blow me bitch
    Points Awarded:

ELNATURAL gave BossPicks30 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

People keep saying OSU played nobody, but look at Penn St. The best team that they played on the road so far was Iowa who is barely mediocre at best and they barely won that game. I'm surprised nobody is mentioning that OSU had two full weeks to prepare for this game. OSU off a bye week at home, I'll take the Buckeyes any day of the week on this one!!

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I am very much on Penn State +215 money line. This team has something special, Franklins interview was epic, this is 1 of 3 teams that could potentially take Bama out imo.

ELNATURAL

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I am very much on Penn State +215 money line. This team has something special, Franklins interview was epic, this is 1 of 3 teams that could potentially take Bama out imo.
    Hahahahahhahahahahaha

ELNATURAL

Blow me bitch
    Not my fault you are dumb.

Good luck though.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Reading this comment will allow me to put another 1k to my wager. Thank you

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Reading this comment will allow me to put another 1k to my wager. Thank you
    Bull S**t. You do not have 1K to save your arse. You know what happens to you when Ohio State fails to cover, right? These people are going to run your worthless arse out of here. Can't say that I blame them. Typical Macho poster who is scared s**tless to face the real world.

1to1000

You hoes still arguing about this game.

1to1000

Look at jt barrett's stats when playing in the rain. Urban Meyers record when playing a top 10 team after having 2 weeks to prepare. His record ATS when playing top 10 teams at home with weather issues.

BossPicks30

Bull S**t. You do not have 1K to save your arse. You know what happens to you when Ohio State fails to cover, right? These people are going to run your worthless arse out of here. Can't say that I blame them. Typical Macho poster who is scared s**tless to face the real world.
    You're right I'm broke like you. No one wants to read what you write. Don't you have $100 bets you should be making?

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    Look at jt barrett's stats when playing in the rain. Urban Meyers record when playing a top 10 team after having 2 weeks to prepare. His record ATS when playing top 10 teams at home with weather issues.
    Save me time and elaborate

BossPicks30

Added plays for Saturday will be Colorado -3
    Georgia -14
    Fresno St -21
    Friday play SMU-10

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

OSU all day.

And they will murder my Wolverines later this year too. Ugh

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    OSU all day.

And they will murder my Wolverines later this year too. Ugh
    I'm sure they will do work today. Every buckeye game I've attended they've won by double digits and I'll be attending the game today. Sorry Penn ST fans

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24681

This is why you're a fukking broke dikk moron.

12 Last