Ballstothewalls.
    Ballstothewalls.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

FSU vs BC discussion.

Anyone close to either programs with an opinion on this game?
    FSU is on a downward spiril and BC is trending upwards with a huge upset against Louisville and a nice win against Virginia.

I had this line pegged at 7. This all comes down to whether or not FSU has given up or not. Judging from Fisher's conference I don't think so but who knows. They are also plagued with injuries. With that being said it is hard for me to overlook the talent disparity. FSU has played the hardest SOS so far (BC is #10) and the 2nd/3rd string guys are better than most of BC's starters.

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

When a line tells you to go the other way, but u can’t justify it, it’s usually the right way to go.

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

I'm not close to either program. So you pegged the line at FSU -7. Now the line opened briefly at 4.5 and has dropped to 2.5 or 3. So you aren't sure which way to go.

I took BC +4.5 yesterday as soon as it was posted on the board. I'm no expert but see value in the home dog.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22110

Im a diehard FSU fan but they may pack it in. This season is a lost one. Fisher doesnt seem to have much confidence in Blackmon and their glaring weakness (offensive line) continues to rear its ugly head

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I think the Florida State mentality is the big question here. If they really want to win and stay alive for a bowl spot, they can. They easily have better talent than Boston College, so the question becomes just how bad does Florida State want this game?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

FSU just lost two key players on offense. They are sloppy & undisciplined. Would not be surprised if BC wins straight up