drthethird
    drthethird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 884

YOU HAVE TIME ----- TAKE KANSAS ST. Play of the YEAR

If you look at the comparitive data in regards to offensive and defensive stats, both teams match up equally... Furthermore we have an about equal 5-0 ranked #5 team travelling to a 3-2 home dog along with a spread of 6.5.... 6.5 is the major factor here, most squares or public bettors will be attracted to 5-0 #5 only being a 6.5 favorite and essentially donate their money to the hosts of the lines.

Smart money goes with Kansas State +6.5 with a small amount of money on Kansas St. $line (Win outright)

drthethird
    drthethird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 884

Gentlemen and Women, if you care about your bankroll take note of the above referenced play. Very methodical with my plays and this is the first time I am posting in a while. During my break, I read many books relating to spread and statistical data knowledge and also watched numerous youtube videos. I am a conditioned ex degenerate loser who has turned it around. After building a system that works my main goal in posting here is to help the newbies and degenerates out.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

I was on KSt as well and when I watched Delton try to pass I knew my 200$ was toilet paper about halfway into the 2nd qtr.

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

26-6............sorry pal back to the books more studies needed