ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Zip Pick of the Week

Zips went tooth and nail with Iowa State in first half. The Cyclones killed our young secondary in the second half. Since then we have improved in our coverage assignments. The Zips have never lacked speed. They have an athletic and aggressive bunch on this defense. They have a few next level players on this squad. The QB is healthy and back to running the ball like a bull. He is getting through his progressions quickly and making better choices. He was forcing the ball a few games. He has got his swag back. I watch enough football to tell you one thing, this team is one tough bunch! They will hang with this team and maybe play for the MAC championship. We lost our stud RB (transfer from OSU) Ball for the season. That hurts our chances to play for MAC Championship. I'm just being optimistic. We have a kid that just surfaced last week and this frosh can hit a hole. He only got a few carries. Hope to see a few more from him this week. The speed of the Zips will stretch any defense. GL

ZINISTER

bump

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Great call I was on this as well. Akron is a scrappy team

ZINISTER

I live in Akron. Have followed them for years. They are a rough bunch. Getting better by the week. GL

arrgy
    arrgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1904

Marshall 5-0 ATS this year in FBS

ZINISTER

I miss Marshall being in the MAC.