PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Friday night total WINNER

Clemson/Syracuse Over 57

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I hope you have a lot of oxygen on hand because you must have lost all of the air that you wager, PhattPhony.

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

Big daddy annoying af

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Solid bet. Syracuse will throw the ball most of the time. Especially after they fall behind. I took Clemson and over. Then Washington st tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Clemson/Syracuse Over 57

CMoPicks23
    CMoPicks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Usually follow you Phat, but I'm feeling the under tonight. Clemson QB sprained his ankle last week, so I think they will be conservative tonight and rely on defense which should do pretty good tonight against cuse. I'm thinking 38-10. GL bro

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Honestly depends on how much Syracuse can score...
    Can't see Clemson putting up less than 38.

Feels like a 38-10 or 45-10, don't like this one either to be honest.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Clemson/Syracuse Over 57
    Good Luck PD,,,,and ignore that crazy psychopath BigDaddyHQ....he's sad and lonely cause no one tailing him..

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

you can't tail him. he says pass on every game

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by JMF2479 View Post
    Solid bet. Syracuse will throw the ball most of the time. Especially after they fall behind. I took Clemson and over. Then Washington st tonight
    Like your picks

BOL

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    Good Luck PD,,,,and ignore that crazy psychopath BigDaddyHQ....he's sad and lonely cause no one tailing him..
    You're the crazy psychopath if you're not tailing BigdaddyQH... by far (by a large margin), the most successful person in this forum. I would go as far as to say he may be the most successful person in the history of this forum.

Bigdaddy, brother, show these kids who daddy is... unleash a play for tonight brother.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    You're the crazy psychopath if you're not tailing BigdaddyQH... by far (by a large margin), the most successful person in this forum. I would go as far as to say he may be the most successful person in the history of this forum.

Bigdaddy, brother, show these kids who daddy is... unleash a play for tonight brother.
    He lost to me in college football contest last year. He was supposed to leave forum. NO HONOR AND WELCHES ON BETS YOUR BIGDADDYHQ

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post

Lunatic

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by phattdaddy204 View Post
    clemson/syracuse over 57
    great start

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

BigdaddyQH is the very reason why SBR still exists. When this forum was floundering and on the brink of demise, Biggy swooped in and almost single handedly resurrected it with cutting insight and remarkable handicapping prowess.

It's a crying shame that poseurs like Phattdaddy come through and try to tank morale while bankrupting those naive enough to tail. People like myself and Chargers, however, see right through the charade and we will not lose this forum to con men like Phattass.

I feel fortunate to share a forum with the likes of Biggy who can and will police this nuthouse and run bamboozlers like Phatty out of town!!!

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    BigdaddyQH is the very reason why SBR still exists. When this forum was floundering and on the brink of demise, Biggy swooped in and almost single handedly resurrected it with cutting insight and remarkable handicapping prowess.

It's a crying shame that poseurs like Phattdaddy come through and try to tank morale while bankrupting those naive enough to tail. People like myself and Chargers, however, see right through the charade and we will not lose this forum to con men like Phattass.

I feel fortunate to share a forum with the likes of Biggy who can and will police this nuthouse and run bamboozlers like Phatty out of town!!!
    Did you bet my top play Clemson/Syracuse Over 57?

Eddy Munny

That's not what's important. You're batting well below .500 so you could stand to win a few of these and still be in the red.

What's important is that people are starting to wake up to your wicked ways. You make losing picks while mocking the deaths of dozens in Las Vegas. We will not let your negative energy fester here at SBR.

PhattDaddy204

That's not what's important. You're batting well below .500 so you could stand to win a few of these and still be in the red.

What's important is that people are starting to wake up to your wicked ways. You make losing picks while mocking the deaths of dozens in Las Vegas. We will not let your negative energy fester here at SBR.
    I’m a winner you must have me confused with someone else. Did you hammer my top play yesterday on Eagle’s?

Eddy Munny

I’m a winner you must have me confused with someone else. Did you hammer my top pls yesterday on Eagle’s?
    Maybe you're slow, but I already stated that you're currently in catchup mode in that regard. You're the kinda guy that loses ten in a row and then pats yourself on the back for cashing #11.

I notice you always go out of your way to avoid the Vegas issue because you feel like a cornered mouse with nowhere to go whenever I broach the topic. The truth hurts.

You are no longer welcome here at SBR.

I will Skype with Shari and provide a lengthy report.

PhattDaddy204

Maybe you're slow, but I already stated that you're currently in catchup mode in that regard. You're the kinda guy that loses ten in a row and then pats yourself on the back for cashing #11.

I notice you always go out of your way to avoid the Vegas issue because you feel like a cornered mouse with nowhere to go whenever I broach the topic. The truth hurts.

You are no longer welcome here at SBR.

I will Skype with Shari and provide a lengthy report.
    How about my top Hockey play last night San Jose. Did you get action on that game?

Eddy Munny

I'm too smart to fall for your feeble attempts at misdirection. You know what time it is.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    you can't tail him. he says pass on every game
    Lol! So true

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Love how everyone thinks they're invincible behind a fkkn keyboard! I've met plenty like you, and it's a shame you are allowed to breed

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Actually.....ive been tailing him and he's been on the winning side EVERY weekend (college and pro) until this last weekend (5-5-1 in college and 3-5 in pro). Not sure where your getting your info)...

PhattDaddy204

I'm too smart to fall for your feeble attempts at misdirection. You know what time it is.
    So jealous that I’m a winner. Crazy

Eddy Munny

If you were a winner, you wouldn't keep responding to some guy pointing out your losing record. You'd let the results speak for themselves. But the results are obviously less than flattering and it's in your best interest to sweep them under the proverbial rug.

Also, the Las Vegas incident. (I know, no comment right?)

PhattDaddy204

I have a winning record on this forum in all sports.

What are you talking about in regards to Las Vegas incident. Eddie I have no more time today to continue your bantering. I’m headed with my wife and son to the hockey game.

BOL

Eddy Munny

Now he wants to end the conversation because I called him out on his refusal to end the conversation as a tell-tale sign of his guilty consciousness. This guy is setting off every alarm possible and he thinks he's clever.

The fact that he now denies the Vegas incident actually turns my stomach however. True sociopath on display here, folks.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

The Vegas incident where the media has been lying to us and won't tell us what really happened. Coincidence that the govt just passed legislation to start allowing a Canadian company to sell and implement their "smart" weapons detection systems here in the US around the same time???

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    The Vegas incident where the media has been lying to us and won't tell us what really happened. Coincidence that the govt just passed legislation to start allowing a Canadian company to sell and implement their "smart" weapons detection systems here in the US around the same time???
    Fair enough, but would you go so far as to say that your picks are more important than lives lost?

Would you ever dare proclaim that you will release two "winners" that will compensate for the death toll?

And to punctuate the profanity of it all, neither pick won.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Pound and I mean pound the 2nd half under. There will be less than 20 pts scored in the 2nd half

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

And now for his next trick...phatt will disappear.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    And now for his next trick...phatt will disappear.

Eddy Munny

Well now that you mention it, I don't believe I did.

Why do you ask???

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What you are is a pathological liar. Remember when you tried to deny you even posted in here last season? Remember this post: "He says friends with Mod named Shari I think. I can run him out on a pick competition like I did Electrons." That was posted in January, shortly before you disappeared for 9 months. This time you are going to disappear PERMANENTLY. You are a very sick delusional person. Everyone inn here knows this. You are a habitual liar. You have absolutely NOTHING to show for yourself. Every time you feel threatened, you run and cry to the mods. Here is a bulletin for you. The mods KNOW who and what you are. Everyone in here knows who you are and what you are. You are finished in here. Save yourself the pain and just leave.

Eddy Munny

The funny thing is this Phagdaddy guy goes around and makes sure to bump all his threads that contain winning picks, but threads like these he would just rather pretend never happened... just as Halfapointoff pointed out.

And when I say bump, I'm talking even days after the fact, when the thread is long since irrelevant.

Phagdaddy must be painfully, painfully insecure.

And the Vegas thing is the cherry on top. What a fukking joke this attention whore is.

12 Last