Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

UNLV/SDST Game this Weekend

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to start a discussion about the upcoming game this weekend in Vegas. They will be honoring the victims of the massacre. The stadium is 3 miles away from MB, and it will; for sure be an emotional affair. How do you guys think this will affect the outcome of the game? Obviously, UNLV will be playing inspired ball, and football is a very will driven sports as it is. What I mean is, upsets can easily happen because of a team wanting it more (not that it doesn't happen in other sports). I am not predicting a UNLV upset over SDST, I am merely wondering what you boys think. The over is intriguing to me as well. SDST has been scoring at will. Anyways, what do you guys think? Cheers

tulah
    tulah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I’m gonna take em for the 1st half.
    it seems to me like most Home dogs play well to begin the game.
    With all that emotion I’d imagine a 1st qtr might even be worth a small shot

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

I've been posting San Diego State games for about 3 weeks (3-0). I believe under is the play there, and San Diego spread.

UNLV is a bad amateur team, not a team of pros that can put it all together for one night for the city... emotions may bridge the spread gap even more, but I think SDSt is respectful. Maybe a 35-7 score or something

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

San Diego st at that number is very soft in my opinion

I agree what timmah said and the spread should be larger. However it's down to single digits which should be a red flag.

Good luck

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

interesting idea. the idea of playing UNLV early makes sense... i think it's like lots of games where it may just get to the same final score either way. or a similar final score.

SDSU is stout and i love them...........

BUT UNLV has really come on. rogers at QB is a freshman stud and has been playing great. lexington thomas at TB has bee putting up big numbers......... no idea on UNLV defense except it's been horrible at times.. but UNLV should be able to score and keep the ball away from SDSU.

SDSU and UNLV are both tail teams for me so no play but i lean SDSU

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_U View Post
    The stadium is 3 miles away from MB
    Stadium way further away than that.

And emotion too hard to cap. People like to pretend to know what they don't know when it comes to emotional state of teams.

Passing.

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The stadium is farther my bad lol, but it doesnt matter, close enough. And as for emotions being hard to cap, I agree but you have to know these guys care and are going to play hard. Their coach had some pretty inspiring words to say https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/915356962270863360. You gotta know they have been around this all week, seeing it everywhere they go. I think UNLV is going to put up points, they may not win. Thats why im going with the Over 56.5. Good luck to all

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

UNLV can get as emotional as they want. They couldn't beat my local high school team. SDSTU isn't much better. Pass

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

UNLV hanging around pretty nicely so far.....