Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

who likes ole miss to cover

i like ole miss +28 to cover vs Alabama

22dsnyd22
    22dsnyd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

i actually liked Vanderbilt last week too but didn't come close.. personally not betting against bama the rest of the season

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by 22dsnyd22 View Post
    i actually liked Vanderbilt last week too but didn't come close.. personally not betting against bama the rest of the season
    u giving up so soon. OLE MISS is not Vanderbilt and it would be good if ole miss were to upset Bamba. They have nothing to play for except bragging rights.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I got Ole Miss 17 Alabama 48

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I need to look at Ole Miss a little closer. 28 does seem a bit steep and may be a bit of an overreaction to the Vandy thrashing. Rebels may hold some value but fading Bama is generally a sketchy move on principle alone.

Capitols44

I doubt Alabama can continue a winning streak against the pointspread . Alabama continues to be a college football favorite that eventually falls to a S.E.C. team either by out right loss or loss against the spread every year.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    I got Ole Miss 17 Alabama 48
    thats pretty close to the pointspread really needs consideration to play.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I don't like them to cover at all. Key injuries and issues stemming from their last game. In the second half, they put up zero against Cal's defense. This could get ugly fast.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    I doubt Alabama can continue a winning streak against the pointspread . Alabama continues to be a college football favorite that eventually falls to a S.E.C. team either by out right loss or loss against the spread every year.
    Do you really know what you are talking about? 'Bama's alleged "winning streak against the pointspread" is one game. They are 2-2 ATS this season. Last season they were 6-3 ATS against SEC teams. The year before they were 5-4 ATS against SEC teams. Where do you come up with your B.S. information?

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Do you really know what you are talking about? 'Bama's alleged "winning streak against the pointspread" is one game. They are 2-2 ATS this season. Last season they were 6-3 ATS against SEC teams. The year before they were 5-4 ATS against SEC teams. Where do you come up with your B.S. information?
    thats why u fade them

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Capitol, you just can't accept the truth can you? The truth is that I caught you in a flat out lie about Alabama and their alleged winning streak and instead of admitting that you had bad information, you try to B.S. your way out of it by saying "that's why you fade them". How old are you? 13? You act like a little child. For the very last time, STOP trying to back your picks with lies. Absolute lies. Now are you going to admit that you had no idea about what you were talking about when you posted this garbage or not? Man up.

Capitols44

alabama should be put on alert as to not bet them at -28. do so at your own risk

Capitols44

someone makes a honest mistake and the dude is ready to verbally assault someone. You must be mad because I told you earlier that kentucky would not win against florida the other week.