Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Sticking with San Diego State... adding Iowa State & Wash.St (5-0 Posting this year)

This week my first pick is San Diego State/NIU over 45. I'm not real sure why the total is so low.. they scored a bunch on Air Force in a downpour, and NIU has a good offense

Second Pick is Iowa State +195 over Texas. Texas, IMO, hasn't played anyone. I think Maryland is bad, USC is bad, and Their only win SJSU... BAD! Throw in the home field and prime time and I think Cyclones get it done. Jacob Park is playing some really good Ball.

And my third and final pick is another prime time game... Washington State over USC +145... again, I think USC and Texas are overrated, having crap schedule and USC and Texas are always overpriced. WSU pulls off the "Upset" at home.

I didn't add ECU buttttt I really like the ECU/USF Over ... 76 is a little high, I guess if I was gonna choose I'd go with a Team total USF over 48(but I haven't seen a line yet)

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    This week my first pick is San Diego State/NIU over 45. I'm not real sure why the total is so low.. they scored a bunch on Air Force in a downpour, and NIU has a good offense

Second Pick is Iowa State +195 over Texas. Texas, IMO, hasn't played anyone. I think Maryland is bad, USC is bad, and Their only win SJSU... BAD! Throw in the home field and prime time and I think Cyclones get it done. Jacob Park is playing some really good Ball.

And my third and final pick is another prime time game... Washington State over USC +145... again, I think USC and Texas are overrated, having crap schedule and USC and Texas are always overpriced. WSU pulls off the "Upset" at home.

I didn't add ECU buttttt I really like the ECU/USF Over ... 76 is a little high, I guess if I was gonna choose I'd go with a Team total USF over 48(but I haven't seen a line yet)
    Iowa State COULD win.....at home. But to say Texas hasn't played anyone is a really dumb thing to say. To say that #4 USC is bad.... come on man! Iowa State doesn't have a quality win.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

I like all 3 of your plays..gl

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

USC is bad? Get a life.

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Iowa State COULD win.....at home. But to say Texas hasn't played anyone is a really dumb thing to say. To say that #4 USC is bad.... come on man! Iowa State doesn't have a quality win.
    That's true but they put 41 on Iowa and at least produced 41 a game against all opponents. I'm not saying they will threaten the big 12, but they are middle dwellers this year in the conference.

Timmah2483

To all the USC comments... thts why they are ranked 4th.. the idea that they are world beaters when their schedule is as weak as ISU... beat Western Michigan at home by only 18, giving up 30+ pts... beat Stanford but they have dropped 2 of first 4 games. We all know What I think of Texas and Cal is probably their 1 notable win and when u look at that game, they only won by 10 and it was their first road game. Tomorrow night will be a much larger challenge on the road.. I think u focused a little too much on the "bad" as a literal saying, and not just as a opinion of their rank. They should still finish in top 30, but they are the worst top 10 team in my opinion.

Even if they find find a way to win tomorrow, they lose 2-3 games this year

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

same....its hard to pull the trigger on any Leach team for me tho..
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I like all 3 of your plays..gl

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

To all the USC comments... thts why they are ranked 4th.. the idea that they are world beaters when their schedule is as weak as ISU... beat Western Michigan at home by only 18, giving up 30+ pts... beat Stanford but they have dropped 2 of first 4 games. We all know What I think of Texas and Cal is probably their 1 notable win and when u look at that game, they only won by 10 and it was their first road game. Tomorrow night will be a much larger challenge on the road.. I think u focused a little too much on the "bad" as a literal saying, and not just as a opinion of their rank. They should still finish in top 30, but they are the worst top 10 team in my opinion.

Even if they find find a way to win tomorrow, they lose 2-3 games this year
    Are you totally out of your mind? Arwe you trying to argue that USC's schedule of Western Michigan, Stanford, Texas, and at Cal is easier than Iowa States schedule of FCS Northern Iowa, Iowa, and 1-3 Akron? If you really believe that, seek mental help immediately. Stanford's two losses came aqainst USC, and a San Diego State team that could well find itself in the Fiesta Bowl this season. Get a life boy. What are you. Some kind of Iowa State homer?

Timmah2483

Lol, No I actually born and raised in WV, and a WVU fan.

U have a lot of hate in ur heart. You kind of a troll this thread, Ive seen ur posts lately. You aren't a mediator. I'm not here for praise, or opinions like urs. I posted what I posted.. take it or leave it.

My last responce to u.

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    To say that #4 USC is bad.... come on man!
    I forgot to Add QB Darnold has thrown 7 INTs in 4 games

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

NIU has a really good defense.

SDSU likes to run the ball all game.

I'm not sure why you like the over.

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Well u can run and get overs.. GTech does it on the regular. It's not a very large over/under.. it's already moved from 45 to 49... and unlike the team mentioned above San Diego state has a great balanced offense even though running is there preference. Also the flip side of what u are saying is San Diego State allows points, and NIU has a good offense... 24-21 or better is the bet. And each team only has 1 game that didn't reach that and both games just a TD away... I'm not sure why you don't like it. Unless you think Nebraska is better than they are.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

So much for 5-0 posting this season. What happened to Iowa State? 7 points? Really? How bad is USC? How bad is Wazzu? Certainly better than this pathetic team that could not score last night.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Lol, No I actually born and raised in WV, and a WVU fan.

U have a lot of hate in ur heart. You kind of a troll this thread, Ive seen ur posts lately. You aren't a mediator. I'm not here for praise, or opinions like urs. I posted what I posted.. take it or leave it.

My last responce to u.
    Let's go MOUNTAINEERS!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I love how all of the losers in here ban together. Tim will not be around until one of his wagers hit. That is the way most people are in here. Cowards.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Honestly Park Looked Paid OFF LOL.....cant predict a shit performance like that.....Had PLENTY of opportunities to win that game...

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I love how all of the losers in here ban together. Tim will not be around until one of his wagers hit. That is the way most people are in here. Cowards.
    lol! Some of us get paid for a living too... I'm working night shift at a compressor station in northern West Virginia... that enough info for ya?
    Also I got a 9team parlay for 11k a week ago... u can check it out on my last post...

guess ss I will have to leave with the awful record of 6-1 Posting.... one pending...

Timmah2483

Adding USF -21 (buying .5)

ECU gives up points like candy, I'd love to go over but it's way too high

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Let's go MOUNTAINEERS!!!
    Thats right!! I'll be at the next home game...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You the biggest coward on this site, sitting behind your keyboard pretending to be something you not while talking down to everyone in the safety of your basement.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

USC is bad? Get a life.
    Did they win?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Timmah2483

Timmah2483

Adding USF -21 (buying .5)
    ECU gives up points like candy, I'd love to go over but it's way too high
    Yes and Yes

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

14-14 4 minutes left in the 1st Qtr

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

NUI player just poked the San Diego St running back in the eye intentionally. How old are these dudes.

Timmah2483

Done.... 8-1! Not a bad start

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Done.... 8-1! Not a bad start
    Geezus!! Nice couple days! Congrats!