TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Memphis GETTING points?

Unreal. Took Memphis +5 at the opener ASAP. Took +3.5 a little later on as well. I made Memphis -4 in this game without even thinking about this game being at 12 EST (9 AM West Coast time). Memphis getting no love after struggling some in their season opener in a game that shouldn't have been played. That first hurricane was barreling through the area and winds were over 20 mph all game to go with flooding downpours of rain. Even still, they were up 23 until they gave up 2 garbage time TD's in the last 5 minutes. UCLA surprised me last week by covering after that emotional comeback the previous week versus A&M but no way they match the intensity Memphis will play with and add that into the fact that Memphis is as good of a team makes this a winner

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Mora (UCLA) is 3-11 ATS vs Non Conference opponents also. I like Memphis to win here.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Ferguson didn't play well, hence the line IMO.

Not saying it's justified, it's not like he's a bad QB all of a sudden.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Ferguson didn't play well, hence the line IMO.

Not saying it's justified, it's not like he's a bad QB all of a sudden.

I get that but you can't pass in 25+ mph crosswinds. That game was a huge abberation. I took a bad beat on the under but the weather in that game was terrible wind and Memphis was literally flooded. Town close to me had a ton of flood damage the next day from that exact storm line