eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Duke only -14.5 against Baylor at home

This game has blow out written all over it. I am pounding this for $2,700 to win $2,5k. I know I got a bad line compared to others, but I don't see how it possibly moves on my book. Betonline.

I also love Pitt +13.5 against Okie State, I think they even have a chance to win outright with their dominant ground game. No bet on this yet.

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post

This game has blow out written all over it. I am pounding this for $2,700 to win $2,5k. I know I got a bad line compared to others, but I don't see how it possibly moves on my book. Betonline.

I also love Pitt +13.5 against Okie State, I think they even have a chance to win outright with their dominant ground game. No bet on this yet.
    I am on Duke to so I hope you win that one. I am also all over Okie St. Pitt had a running game last year. They have NOTHING this year. Okie St blows them out by half time.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    I am on Duke to so I hope you win that one. I am also all over Okie St. Pitt had a running game last year. They have NOTHING this year. Okie St blows them out by half time.
    Hey man just be careful with that pick, I know we are biased with our teams, but that game with Pitt and Penn state was a lot closer than the score. I'm telling you dude, they had drives that were lasting 6-8 minutes long, unfortunately they couldn't punch it in, but stellar defense by Penn State prevented this.

I don't respect the defense of Okie State enough here. Be careful is all i'm saying

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the Bay-Duke matchup. Bay has really fallen and they can't get up. Have their 2 ATS losses both been at home? Maybe 1 home and 1 neutral. Anyway, I think this is their 1st rd game of the year. We'll see if they can fare any better on the road, but I doubt it. I'm passin on that one, but like the Dukies and hope they roll for ya.

You're definitely right about PITT too, but I just can't pull the trigger against a (as I see them) powerful OK-St squad.