QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Nebraska/Oregon 2nd half total = 31

Game total was 67 but Oregon has already scored 42 and Nebraska has scored 14. I'm thinking this is low since the books will think Oregon takes it easy being up so large but they were averaging 8 yards per play in the 2nd quarter.

I'm taking the over 31. I say the Ducks continue to pile it on and Nebraska may get another TD or two.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Only problem is gotta be concerned that if huskers don't put a dent in this lead ducks might call off the dogs in the 4th..

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only problem is gotta be concerned that if huskers don't put a dent in this lead ducks might call off the dogs in the 4th..
    I thought about that too but how is Nebraska going to stop the run? Oregon is making 8-10 yards rushing this series and Nebraska doesn't look like they can stop their run.

Nebraska just got an INT. With 2 TDs already in the 3rd with over 7 minutes to go, lets see if they can get another TD here quick.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

That huskers score to open the half was just what you needed. Long as they stay within even a distant striking range you outta be golden..

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

So they are running at will to the outside against Nebraska and all they do is run inside and throw long outside passes.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You were right. That's exactly what they did. They almost shot themselves in the foot with the turnover and penalties at the end. Nebraska had a chance to tie it up. It would have gone over had Nebraska scored a TD and extra point to tie it up at the end.