jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How Does Anyone Bet Unders In College??

Joke of a game more like video game

Most games not even watchable , whoever has ball last wins

Flag football, stats overrated
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rich Boy

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Take the Mizzou USCjr under this week, Coach.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Never bet totals in College football for this reason...Every game goes over, until you bet an over
    Points Awarded:

jackbo gave funnyb25 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Funny excellent point

Best product on TV week to week is always tennis and soccer

American sports are going down the drain of course I'm going to watch college football but there's just no defense and it waters down the product

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Funny excellent point

American sports are going down the drain of course I'm going to watch college football but there's just no defense and it waters down the product
    Still early guys, I've actually enjoyed the scoring and the close games that were televised. There will be defensive games, just not yet.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

How in the fock hasn't Vegas caught on to this yet? I noticed they are waiting much later in the week to post totals. I can't believe the Books have NOT made these Totals on most games start at 63 and up. Most of these teams that are involved in these 70+ point games are the same teams every week. They have to be losing money on totals! This has been going on for 3 years. Does anyone agree? The amount of offensive plays these teams are getting in a game is ridiculous. GT ran the ball last night and each team still had twice as many possessions as they should. You can tease these games down to 49. Are you kidding? 49 That's is a total gift! Why bother teasing, 55 is a gift! Hope they continue to sleep at the wheel. I don't bet online but, Bovado doesn't want people on the totals. They keep their totals a point of more higher. I'm bored with the game. I can hardly watch these Pucie kids act like football players. I seen kids last night completely miss tackles and NEVER fall down. They would come in chin high, arms fully extended before contact, throw an arm out and hit the backs thigh, spin around and keep their feet. Total fockn pucies! That's our country in a nut shell. Meanwhile, You got guys are saying I enjoyed the game. Fellas, that is NOT football! It is what you kids are used to seeing while playing your video football. A 100 points should NEVER be scored in a game. Ranked teams are giving up 40+ points a game. I don't see it lasting! Vegas will get shytty with these real soon. Until then, POUND em! It has been my safety net for the past 3 years.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try betting baseball unders at this time of year.

Manager will bring in some kid from AA or AAA and gas can it
    Or

Just bring in some shit reliever.

Football season having to grind out bases is over.

Rare I bet cfb unders too easy to score.

People pounded gt under yesterday no clue why. Vols missing a number of defenders and gt has 3 star defenders at best.

TedOnTed
    TedOnTed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Over is 43-46 on the year?

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by TedOnTed View Post
    Lol tha

t might be right

fuk everything priced at 50% means cannot win

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

end thread

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

1-0 on unders week 1

have 2 this week but havent taken them yet

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Joke of a game more like video game

Most games not even watchable , whoever has ball last wins

Flag football, stats overrated
    Some guy had a post about defenses >>>> offenses early in the seaaon and bet like 12 unders

ZINISTER

Not every Total Ted. You have to do a little capping to pick a few games that have potential. Not blindly betting every game. Stay away from teams that are stingy on Defense. It's not hard to figure that out. Find teams with higher Points for and Points against ratios. Match up a pair of em and you will have good results.

ZINISTER

Also Ted. Just curious with that many games Year to date, if you have included all college games played? Seems real high for Division I games played so early. I only look at those games. But, like I said don't look at the whole picture. Limit your scope of thought and just win money. Get back with me next week after you cash!GL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Top ranked defenses will cover the unders more often then not as the year goes on.. Teams like Alabama maybe...

TedOnTed
    TedOnTed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

From Covers ...

OVER VS. UNDER TRENDS

Category Overs Percent Unders Percent
    Overtime Games 1 33.33% 2 66.67%
    Non-Overtime Games 42 48.84% 44 51.16%
    All Games 43 48.31% 46 51.69%
    My reply was to How Does Anyone Bet Unders In College??

... there's value everywhere if you know where to look.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Top ranked defenses will cover the unders more often then not as the year goes on.. Teams like Alabama maybe...
    Jibby is sharp

No clue how you didn't make top 5

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Funny excellent point

Tennis? JJ, are you becoming a fruit cup or something? Tennis?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

From Covers ...

OVER VS. UNDER TRENDS

Category Overs Percent Unders Percent
    Overtime Games 1 33.33% 2 66.67%
    Non-Overtime Games 42 48.84% 44 51.16%
    All Games 43 48.31% 46 51.69%
    My reply was to How Does Anyone Bet Unders In College??

... there's value everywhere if you know where to look.

Nice stat. It all depends on what the number is. The number for Auburn-Clemson is the same this week as the number for Georgia-Notre Dame. 53 1/2 as of now. Does anyone thing that Georgia (minus their starting QB)-Notre Dame will outscore Auburn-Clemson?

ZINISTER

LSU has a Lock down D.

ZINISTER

No biggie.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Well with the 2 major games this labor day weekend having major comebacks for the eventual winner kinda reminded me of WWE. I hope cfb is not doing that but it seemed kinda fake

ZINISTER

What attracts you to WWE? Blood! More Blood More Fun! What attracts More People to the game of football? Scoring! More scoring More Fun! Bet the Overs! It's a Fun game now Johnny! Let's take MOM&KIDS to the game and drink POP and enjoy the entertainment. Used to be you and the fellas go to the game and hope to God ya get home alive. It's fun now. Fun for them to get as much money out of the pockets of as many Americans as possible. Game is entertainment not football.

ZINISTER

The networks know the average Joe with no Skin in the game will turn off a boring game.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

breaking new question

how can anyone rely on jjgold anecdotal data when the real data proves it false?

did you bet a couple unders this weekend and get murked?

the statement that college football is fake and unwatchable are two of the most retarded statements ever made on this forum. you are clearly not watching the games and if you are, you have no technical comprehension of the difficulty or complexity of the sport. Tennis and soccer are a buffoons sport. the only reason soccer still exists is because a large population of the earth can only afford to kick around their local coconuts thus keeping the sport alive. the europeans who still enjoy it are the usually the uneducated poor folk (but with much passion, ensnaring the gullible americans) who have no sense of strategy or meaningful sport.

Football is by far the most strategic, complex, physically demanding, team integrated, execution-oriented sport ever created and all other sports pale in comparison to it and if you don't understand that you are a moron.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

betting UNDER's is +EV so far this season - assuming zero juice although i think it would be profitable at reasonable juice...

one thing about UNDERs is that you often sweat them till the end whereas some OVERs hit way before game end.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Foolish thread.

Ply the advantages, regardless of whether it calls for an OVER or an UNDER or a FAVORITE or a DOG.

Advantage bettors gain an advantage this way.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    betting UNDER's is +EV so far this season - assuming zero juice although i think it would be profitable at reasonable juice...

one thing about UNDERs is that you often sweat them till the end whereas some OVERs hit way before game end.
    Unders can end in a hurry as well if there are early turnovers for scores and pick 6's happening.. Scoring blitzes early on where as the unders are blown up by mid 3rd quarter..

I personally think the O/U's can be tricky in all college sports.. Hoop as well.. I prefer to play the O/U's with the pro sports instead.. More stable and predictable players in the vets as apposed to college kids that can't be trusted, get easily rattled or just go nuts and go off..

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Unders can end in a hurry as well if there are early turnovers for scores and pick 6's happening.. Scoring blitzes early on where as the unders are blown up by mid 3rd quarter..
    I personally think the O/U's can be tricky in all college sports.. Hoop as well.. I prefer to play the O/U's with the pro sports instead.. More stable and predictable players in the vets as apposed to college kids that can't be trusted, get easily rattled or just go nuts and go off..
    one thing i love about UNDERs is that they can hit so early and easily... 65 point O/U and it's 3-0 at the end of the first quarter.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    one thing i love about UNDERs is that they can hit so early and easily... 65 point O/U and it's 3-0 at the end of the first quarter.
    Conversely, a 3-0 1st quarter can easily turn into a 35-32 final. Or like last night, it wasn't 7-0 until the end of the 1st and a 45-44 final.

jjgold

Maybe the TV games are the ones going over I got to study more statistics on it so far

ZINISTER

These Over trends follow teams and conferences. Look at the numbers it is spelled out for you. If the Books are setting a Total at 70+ take the Over. When you have two teams that have a high points for/points against ratio. Out of these conferences that can care less about Defense, stick it in there.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

You gotta pick your spots. I jumped on Bama/FSU Under when it was 53 and the total was never in doubt.

LSU/BYU same thing.

I'll give you another one for this week I jumped on early. Notre Dame/Georgia.

jjgold

Georgia runs a lot
    ND shaky offense

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

i sometimes think why do they even bother putting defenses out there?

12 Last