TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iowa -2.5 in week 2!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47535

looks good at first glance, need to look into it a bit more.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Iowa football program back and alive

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

This is my Cyclones Super Bowl and they need this game to have any chance at bowl eligibility. Campbell has the boys and the college fired up again. ISU has a dynamic offense with two great backs and Lazard as a possible all american WR. Question marks on both lines though. They may get beat up and ground out in the trenches. Opener of -2.5 on the road in this rivalry game makes me smile. Lot of squares will be loading up on Iowa. It won't be as easy as all that.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    This is my Cyclones Super Bowl and they need this game to have any chance at bowl eligibility. Campbell has the boys and the college fired up again. ISU has a dynamic offense with two great backs and Lazard as a possible all american WR. Question marks on both lines though. They may get beat up and ground out in the trenches. Opener of -2.5 on the road in this rivalry game makes me smile. Lot of squares will be loading up on Iowa. It won't be as easy as all that.
    Says the man who cannot afford to become a pro. There are NO question marks on the Iowa offensive line. All 5 starters return. In the mean time, Iowa State must replace 5 out of their starting front 7 on defense and the two who return were not very good going in. This may be close for a half, but Iowa will simply grind it out and win by 14 points or more. Iowa -2 1/2 is an excellent wager.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Says the man who cannot afford to become a pro. There are NO question marks on the Iowa offensive line. All 5 starters return. In the mean time, Iowa State must replace 5 out of their starting front 7 on defense and the two who return were not very good going in. This may be close for a half, but Iowa will simply grind it out and win by 14 points or more. Iowa -2 1/2 is an excellent wager.
    Will be renewed shortly, you angry, loser. I've never seen a guy crow about how much he knows, win nothing, say nothing, and post nothing. If you are so confident, sell as many points as possible and hammer Iowa. Aren't you the same moron who finally posted a play and it was -800 ML on Baylor vs. ISU and you sweat your balls off?

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Iowa won 42-3 last year

Iowa is a lock this weekend.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Will be renewed shortly, you angry, loser. I've never seen a guy crow about how much he knows, win nothing, say nothing, and post nothing. If you are so confident, sell as many points as possible and hammer Iowa. Aren't you the same moron who finally posted a play and it was -800 ML on Baylor vs. ISU and you sweat your balls off?

Yeah Bugdaddy has decent insight, but he is scared to bet anything but huge ml faves.

He actually made a thread about a system where he bets noting but huge road faves on the ml in CFB

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

J Park be ballin this year

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47535

looks too easy so this makes sense.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7812

Longtime Hawkeye. I went to school there with Mr Fishhead in the 80's. This game is always too tough to predict.

This is always a huge game for the Clones and they give max effort. It is played in Ames so I would pass. Good Luck.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I really like Iowa in this spot. ISU just isn't complete enough yet, and you cannot be sub-par in the trenches against Iowa, you're in for a looooonnnnng day.

Iowa has the advantage in overall size, skill, and (yes) coaching. Love em under a FG here.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Seneca Wallace tho.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Troy Davis tho.

Eddy Munny

And his brother Darren.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I really like Iowa in this spot. ISU just isn't complete enough yet, and you cannot be sub-par in the trenches against Iowa, you're in for a looooonnnnng day.

Iowa has the advantage in overall size, skill, and (yes) coaching. Love em under a FG here.
    Josey Jewell is a bad dude on defense as well.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Seneca Wallace tho.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

i like both teams, isu is better than the average jerkoff thinks but their strength is the secondary and pass D

obv iowa is a running team, so i'd take them if i had to bet it but see no reason to

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Spoken by the man who is so broke that he cannot afford to become a pro. Why would anyone make a stupid arse wager like that? Only a losing fool wagers like that, and you sir, are a losing fool. I do what I want to do. NOBODY in here tells me what to do because NOBODY in here has earned my respect. Over 16,000 posts and you still can not afford to become a pro. Another peon running his losing mouth. You probably voted for Hillary. The two of you share something in common.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Spoken by the man who is so broke that he cannot afford to become a pro. Why would anyone make a stupid arse wager like that? Only a losing fool wagers like that, and you sir, are a losing fool. I do what I want to do. NOBODY in here tells me what to do because NOBODY in here has earned my respect. Over 16,000 posts and you still can not afford to become a pro. Another peon running his losing mouth. You probably voted for Hillary. The two of you share something in common.
    You're such an angry oyster. Nobody respects your condescending bull shit. Everyone sees through you. You are a joke. I've been a pro every year and will continue to be. Missed you at the last bash. Too broke for airfare??? Your -800 ML bets are fukkin' stupid, yet you make those.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

El Nino knows, I'll tail

Eddy Munny

When Biggy's not berating other SBR members, he's sitting on the porch with a rifle musket strewn across his lap, shaking his fists and yelling at squirrels as they scamper across the lawn. True story.
    Points Awarded:

coitus_maximus gave Eddy Munny 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    When Biggy's not berating other SBR members, he's sitting on the porch with a rifle musket strewn across his lap, shaking his fists and yelling at squirrels as they scamper across the lawn. True story.
    He is the typical tough guy who sits behind a keyboard spewing his garbage. He is mentally incompetent and delusional. He accused me of being somebody else and when I challenged him with a loser leaves the forum, he ran like a scalded dog. He believes I live in Vegas when in reality, I live outside Chicago. He also said 2 guys kicked my asz which was hilarious to me. I work as a private investigator and legally carry at all times. Anyone trying to kick my asz will have a huge surprise from an XD9 with a 16 rd clip.

Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Iowa ST an improved team over the last couple years.........I think they have a better QB and more weapons on offense
    But they still lose this game...........Iowa is going to play defense and run the ball......Just like they did when they beat Michigan last season.
    This is a very capable Iowa team.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Gonna be close in my opinion. Rivalry games, gotta throw away the stats.

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    Gonna be close in my opinion. Rivalry games, gotta throw away the stats.
    I agree rivalry games are tough

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Live in IA here. Heart says Hawks, monry says state. I think State has a solid chance to win outright.

Ill be staying far far away from this game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Lets see if the sharps knock it off 3.

You got -2.5, SB....good #.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

It so tough not to back the Hawkeyes. Qbs and skill positions aside Iowa simply beats teams in the trenches and how can ya expect any different here?

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It so tough not to back the Hawkeyes. Qbs and skill positions aside Iowa simply beats teams in the trenches and how can ya expect any different here?
    Agree, But we know what a motivated dog in a rivalry game can do. Think State is about 60% ATS as a dog to Iowa. Its showin 3 at BM right now. If it closes there at -2.5...might have to consider pullin the trigger.

Roscoe_Word

Both teams covered wk 1....

jamesjMidwest
    jamesjMidwest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Live in Iowa too. Last year Campbell's first year with Paul Rhodes's leftovers. Remember last year ISU lost to University of Northern Iowa then got clubbed by Iowa. ISU beat UNI pretty convincingly this year. Iowa is NOT a great team. They play a mediocre or weak schedule every year (Indiana? Minnesota? Illinois? Even Northwestern and to some extent Wisconsin) Any year they don't win 6 games they should fire Ferentz quite honestly. Finally played Michigan last year and giving them credit they got the upset in Iowa City.

With all that said, I think ISU can't hang with them this year. They'll wear them down (it is going to be 85 degrees) and although the Cyclones might hang tight early, the Hawks will beat them by more than a field goal. The only way ISU wins this is a bunch of miscues by the Hawks and I don't see that happening.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    He is the typical tough guy who sits behind a keyboard spewing his garbage. He is mentally incompetent and delusional. He accused me of being somebody else and when I challenged him with a loser leaves the forum, he ran like a scalded dog. He believes I live in Vegas when in reality, I live outside Chicago. He also said 2 guys kicked my asz which was hilarious to me. I work as a private investigator and legally carry at all times. Anyone trying to kick my asz will have a huge surprise from an XD9 with a 16 rd clip.
    Carry it in California and I will blow your arse away. Period. End of statement. No questions asked. You are a lying phony. You are so f**king stupid you do not even know what the CCW Laws are. I could drop you from 400 yards. You have never fired a weapon at a person before. Knock off the crap before someone knocks it off for you. Understand arse hole? If you doubt me, get your worthless arse on a plane and then try to carry a concealed weapon when you are in California. D.O.A. dumb arse.

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by jamesjMidwest View Post
    Live in Iowa too. Last year Campbell's first year with Paul Rhodes's leftovers. Remember last year ISU lost to University of Northern Iowa then got clubbed by Iowa. ISU beat UNI pretty convincingly this year. Iowa is NOT a great team. They play a mediocre or weak schedule every year (Indiana? Minnesota? Illinois? Even Northwestern and to some extent Wisconsin) Any year they don't win 6 games they should fire Ferentz quite honestly. Finally played Michigan last year and giving them credit they got the upset in Iowa City.

With all that said, I think ISU can't hang with them this year. They'll wear them down (it is going to be 85 degrees) and although the Cyclones might hang tight early, the Hawks will beat them by more than a field goal. The only way ISU wins this is a bunch of miscues by the Hawks and I don't see that happening.
    good info!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Carry it in California and I will blow your arse away. Period. End of statement. No questions asked. You are a lying phony. You are so f**king stupid you do not even know what the CCW Laws are. I could drop you from 400 yards. You have never fired a weapon at a person before. Knock off the crap before someone knocks it off for you. Understand arse hole? If you doubt me, get your worthless arse on a plane and then try to carry a concealed weapon when you are in California. D.O.A. dumb arse.
    He the only lying phony here tough guy? How many ppl you killed?

I'm interested cause I've never actually ever known of or met a real killer type mfer that gave 2 shits about certain states legislation on firearms or carrying a registered weapon. Just saying. Please enthrall us w multiple paragraphs about you exploits.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-08-17 at 08:16 PM.

12 Last