CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Large: Florida State+7

FSU+7, Taking the points here. Main matchup here is FSU offensive line has to keep Francois upright. If they can do that it'll be a close game. Derwin James on defense sets the tone and makes a big play late. GLuck this year!

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

"Makes a great play late"????

U a psychic or betting based on a Dream? There is no analysis on predicting when an event will happen. I would have rather read "D. James makes several big plays" at least it's general... taking Bama based solely on this.. lol

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    "Makes a great play late"????

U a psychic or betting based on a Dream? There is no analysis on predicting when an event will happen. I would have rather read "D. James makes several big plays" at least it's general... taking Bama based solely on this.. lol
    I thought I was the only one who felt this way lol

CRM20
    Update your status

Everyone knows bama has good defense, reload etc, fsu defense is good enough to stop hurts, like I said main difference maker is Bamas D Line vs Vs FSU o line, Francois is the better qb and will play well enough to win. Thank you

CRM20
    Update your status

Timmah and ravens..is that this site is now? Bunch of bums talking shit

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why would you go large if youre proposing "ifs". Good luck young man. Youll need it.

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

You can't come on with randomness and not expect people say something. I didn't comment on anything that wasn't said by you. What gives you the assumption I'm a bum? I stated why I think this is erroneous. I'd rather read " I just have a gut feeling" then someone you wants credit for exactly predicting a games determination. It reminds me of the guys at Blackjack tables saying it's a 6, it's a 6... and they can be wrong 12 times but if the are right the 13th time they want credit for predicting.

Good luck buddy

CRM20
    Update your status

All good, gluck tonight