BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Tennessee Loses Starting MLB Kirkland

The injury bug that hit Tennessee so hard last season is making a return appearance. Starting MLB Darrin Kirkland has suffered a knee injury and will be out for an undetermined amount of time. Butch Jones, who tries to keep everything a secret, did not admit that the injury is a torn meniscus, but that is the widely reported type of injury. Krikland is the second starter lost this season for Tennessee. Earlier they lost RT Chance Hall. Jones, who is rumored to be sitting on the hot seat, really faces a problem now. A loss to Georgia Tech on Labor Day is going to make an 8 win season next to impossible. Tennessee's cross over games are at Alabama and against LSU.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Good to know a lot of volunteer FANS out their ,as far as handicapping purposes go I just don't understand. Georgia tech is a disqualified wager no matter how many points/value Tennessee might be getting because of their power rating level. Even if a situation comes up in the season where Tennessee or Georgia tech might be value their would have to be absolute value to questions asked. So if a investment like that appears their are always able, willing ,and well versed players ready to step up so the injury really is not as much as perceived..
    BOL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have no idea of what you are talking about. First or all, there has been no line movement so far. Secondly, just what exactly is a "disqualified wager"? Tennessee is GIVING 3 1/2 to 4 points, not GETTING points. Power rating levels mean absolutely nothing before the season starts. So your post is confusing, and as it stands now, meaningless.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

After reading nor can I understand..lol I'm a TENNESSEE I think that's why I responded. I must gotten a peanut in a peanut free bag of hard candy. BOL

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

LB was already a weakness for Tennessee. Yikes.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

Veriableodds, please stop giving us a bad name. And, it's "there."

Really like the under in this game (seeing 56). Hearing our offense is horrid.

Letsgovols22
    Letsgovols22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7587

Quote Originally Posted by tennesseety View Post
    Veriableodds, please stop giving us a bad name. And, it's "there."

Really like the under in this game (seeing 56). Hearing our offense is horrid.
    Because of poor QB play? OL, RB, and wr are all solid

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Can definitely be a big deal considering it is against the triple option.