Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

BYU beatdown

Byu is no where near beating the pointspread today. Im sorry guys you just suck. Prepare for a beat down by LSU next week.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

BYU plays teams close no matter the level of competition. They will cover next week and I'll get an even better line now...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    BYU plays teams close no matter the level of competition. They will cover next week and I'll get an even better line now...
    Yea I certainly wouldn't put any stock in this game when judging them for next week. Obviously there no way they put much thought into this one with lsu on deck.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

I'm a diehard LSU fan and I'll have to see us consistently cover before trusting us. Matt Canada should improve our offense as he's one of the best coordinators and QB guys in the country. However, we will see how much he's allowed to open it up. LSU will win 9 or 10 games this year and next year when Myles Brennan takes over at QB they'll be a serious threat.

If they come to play and push the tempo they'll beat BYU by 3 plus scores, but if they still carry over that Les Miles ground and pound mindset it'll be a close game late.

Capitols44

Its obvious that byu does not do style points. If you cant beat a cream puff team by 3 or more touchdowns you dont deserve to be in the playoffs or in the conversation of championship teams.See Ya!

2daBank

I didn't realize byu was in any such conversation? lol. Doesn't mean they can't compete with lsu next week. Not that I'm playing byu or anything, havnt did any work to even know.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

BYU covers. LSU has no offense. BYU has the advantage of having played a game. That is one of the most overlooked angles in college football.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    BYU covers. LSU has no offense. BYU has the advantage of having played a game. That is one of the most overlooked angles in college football.
    I certainly think getting that 1st game out of the way a big advantage shaking off the rust, but I've always been curious If that somewhat helps opposing team as they get A look at that teams film and get a idea what they running, thoughts? Obviously in this case I doubt byu showed much so probably a mute point here just curious to your thinking about that in general.

Capitols44

Either way if byu was first to play a game or not they will be tested in the next game for sure. This game will certainly have an impact on them if they move up or down in the polls and what kind of bowl game they go to.

2daBank

Just a heads up if you have already bet on the lsu/byu game. Appears there a good chance it gets moved w the weather problems in Houston. I know several books would void the bet if location was moved so might wanna check your books rules.

Capitols44

Byu might play in new Orleans which is like a home game for LSU. I hope they play this game on time because if they dont it changes everything as far as rankings are concerned and could change the turnout for the s.e.c. championship game as well as the playoffs. This is considered a important win for both teams involved. If its played at a latter date future injuries could happen or supensions you know the unthinkable can happen.The S.E.C. is a brutal conference.

Capitols44

BYU might cover but will not win the game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Byu might play in new Orleans which is like a home game for LSU. I hope they play this game on time because if they dont it changes everything as far as rankings are concerned and could change the turnout for the s.e.c. championship game as well as the playoffs. This is considered a important win for both teams involved. If its played at a latter date future injuries could happen or supensions you know the unthinkable can happen.The S.E.C. is a brutal conference.
    From what I understand they intend to play it this weekend just at a different venue, as you said probably in Louisiana.

Capitols44

So are you betting on BYU or is that just lean?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I need to see where the game is finally going to be played and when. There are several stadiums in Texas that will be available for the game, The game can also be moved to the 3rd or 4th, seeing as it is Labor Day weekend. I would be shocked if BYU allowed the game to be played in Louisiana. They have LSU by the cajones. This is a much more important game to LSU than it is to BYU.