qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Georgia Tech's leading rusher dismissed

Dedrick Mills who had 771 yards and 12 touchdowns last year was dismissed today.

No specific reason was given.

I forgot to add: UGA's starting CB Malkom Parrish will be out for several weeks due to foot surgery for a broken bone. Anyone betting on the GA v ND game may want to take a look and assess GA's backfield against App. St.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-18-17 at 05:34 PM.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

That team is already looking for a big player to step up. They lack the starpower they've had before, and now this.

Mills was a "B back", which doesn't always put up the numbers, but is hugely important in an option attack, moreso than the other backs IMO.

GTech is almost always a "stay away" team for me, but use this info for what you will. They could still put up points on shitty Tennessee.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Yet another black kicked out of school for violating team rules for the THIRD time. There is absolutely NO WAY that these kids should be allowed to enroll in Colleges. I know, ALL Colleges allow this, but when are the Colleges going to figure out that these kids are taking space away from students who belong there? These kids are dumber than caca, and 90% of them are black. There is simply no way of getting around that.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Good.

qwertvt

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Yet another black kicked out of school for violating team rules for the THIRD time. There is absolutely NO WAY that these kids should be allowed to enroll in Colleges. I know, ALL Colleges allow this, but when are the Colleges going to figure out that these kids are taking space away from students who belong there? These kids are dumber than caca, and 90% of them are black. There is simply no way of getting around that.
    Look on the bright side, there will be another season of Last Chance U.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

This clown was suspended for 3 games last season. Techs record for those 3 games? 3-0.

qwertvt

This clown was suspended for 3 games last season. Techs record for those 3 games? 3-0.
    The three teams were:
    VTech
    Mercer
    Virginia

The win against Virginia Tech was impressive but the other two were layups with or without Mills.

He also missed the Duke game due to injury.

Overall, 12 tds in 9 games (includes bowl game) is pretty good. A big loss for Tech.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-19-17 at 01:23 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

He is a big loss, but not nearly as big as the press wants to make this out to be. Tech has plenty of RB's. What they need is a QB to step up, and for their defense to continue to play at the lever they played during the last 4 games of last season. Games at Miami and Clemson are no help.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20012

Next man up!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I thought I saw you in Charlottesville
    Points Awarded:

Qui8tstorm83 gave RavensFan2k3 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Qui8tstorm83