BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is How You Win Money

BACK ON 6/1, the Southpoint sports book opens their "College Football Games of the Year" feature to the public. Oregon is listed as 1 point favorite at Wyoming for their game scheduled to be played on 9/16. Fast forward to yesterday. The Golden Nugget has their "College Football Games of the Year" posted. While they do not necessarily post the same games as the Southpoint did, one game they did post that was the same is the Oregon at Wyoming game on 9/16. The difference is that the Nugget has Oregon as a 10 1/2 point pick.

This is how you make money wagering on football boys and girls. This is a gamblers dream middle. Taking Oregon -1 and Wyoming +10 1/2 is Christmas in June. For those of you not sure how this works, let me explain. You MUST win one of the wagers, so the MOST you can lose is the vig. 10 units per 200 units wagered since you are guaranteed a win on at least one 100 unit wagers. Where it gets profitable is if Oregon wins by more than 1 point and less than 11. That gives you a 200 unit profit for winning both ends of the middle. So I am looking at a possible 200 unit win at a maximum cost of 10 units. That is 20/1 friends and you will NEVER get a better deal than that. Sure you have to tie your money up for a while, but if you can afford to do that, you can win big bucks. The unquestioned secret of winning in any type of gaming activity is the ability to take full advantage when the odds swing your way. Doubling down or splitting in Blackjack is a good example. So is this.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

Dude quit your BS.
    By the time GN released their lines on 6/22 , The game was already Oregon -4 at Southpoint .
    Not long after 6/22 that game was bet down to -8 a/o 6/25 at GN and Soutpoint was at -7 heavily juiced.
    Why did lines move up at Southpoint and down at GN ?
    Because professionals were doing the same exact thing.
    So it IMPOSSIBLE for you to be sitting with a 9 point middle.
    You are a FRAUD .

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i know oregon had very bad year last year and wyoming has stud NFL QB but how was oregon giving only 1 point to the cowboys?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Dude quit your BS.
    By the time GN released their lines on 6/22 , The game was already Oregon -4 at Southpoint .
    Not long after 6/22 that game was bet down to -8 a/o 6/25 at GN and Soutpoint was at -7 heavily juiced.
    You are a FRAUD .
    First of all I have made more money in one year that you will in your entire miserable life. You are just another dumb s**t who has no idea of what is needed to make money in anything. Did I say that I made the wager at Southpoint on the 22nd? You are such a dumb f**k. You make the wagers as soon as the line comes down moron. You do not wait. Now the line could well have changed at the Southpoint by the 22nd, but I could care less because I had already made my wager. You are a know-nothing. Just because losers like you can never get this type of action does not mean that no one can not get it. You have made 1685 posts since 11/11, Get your worthless arse out of here loser. Go back to the hole you live in. Arsehole.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i know oregon had very bad year last year and wyoming has stud NFL QB but how was oregon giving only 1 point to the cowboys?
    I was really surprised to see that also. That is begging money on Oregon. Even with their dumb s**t starting WR suspended indefinitely (the idiot got drunk and took out a pole at McD's.) Oregon and their new HC Taggart had better be able to defeat a MWC team. If not, they will get killed when they go to Stanford and Washington, not to mention UCLA.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bdqh still trying to act like he's a bigshot

you still telling them lies about being a usc grad and being in a betting syndicate

im surprised to see you still trying to act like a bigshot you've been a running joke around the Cfb forum what seems like forever.

Didnt you say you were a cop as well?

This mofo right here.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Dude quit your BS.
    You are a FRAUD .
    Super fraud

dudes would laugh at him during past Cfb seasons and he knows that

so I guess he figures he can try again when forum is low and alot of those older posters are gone

but I was here and I remember

dude is a clown

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First of all I have made more money in one year that you will in your entire miserable life. You are just another dumb s**t who has no idea of what is needed to make money in anything. Did I say that I made the wager at Southpoint on the 22nd? You are such a dumb f**k. You make the wagers as soon as the line comes down moron. You do not wait. Now the line could well have changed at the Southpoint by the 22nd, but I could care less because I had already made my wager. You are a know-nothing. Just because losers like you can never get this type of action does not mean that no one can not get it. You have made 1685 posts since 11/11, Get your worthless arse out of here loser. Go back to the hole you live in. Arsehole.

Hey douche read this one more time to make it sink in.
    You don't have a 9 point middle on JACK .
    Just like you said you made college football season wins totals on 6/1 at Westgate when they aren't even out yet . FRAUD !

Was this a mistake too ?

If you make a post on 7/1 and you say fast forward to yesterday , that date would be 6/30. That would mean you were no where near the GN on 6/22 at the opener.
    By 6/30 you weren't sitting with any +10.5 on Wyoming at the GN.

Fast forward to yesterday. The Golden Nugget has their "College Football Games of the Year" posted. While they do not necessarily post the same games as the Southpoint did, one game they did post that was the same is the Oregon at Wyoming game on 9/16. The difference is that the Nugget has Oregon as a 10 1/2 point pick.
    Last edited by jt315; 07-03-17 at 01:40 PM.

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Super fraud

dudes would laugh at him during past Cfb seasons and he knows that

so I guess he figures he can try again when forum is low and alot of those older posters are gone

but I was here and I remember

dude is a clown
    Guy asks if I was in Vegas on 6/1 when I question his Westgate college season wins totals bets and he tells me to check again.
    Today he says it might have been a mistake .