ijrod21i
    ijrod21i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't think they'll repeat, I like USC next year.

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

USC? you crazy? Their defense will improve but not sold on the O

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

That's a helluva schedule. Penn State could beat Bama this year...

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

It'll be tough replacing McClain, Cody, and Arenas. Not only were they good players, but they were leaders as well. I look forward to seeing how that Bama D responds next year without those 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    You apparently didnt read the post above yours.....I explained why Bama's defense will be at least as good.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

not a USC fan by any means, but they have some great looking recruits coming in. They landed like four 5 star offensive recruits a couple months ago

Quote Originally Posted by PRC View Post
    USC? you crazy? Their defense will improve but not sold on the O

ET_BUCKEYES
    ET_BUCKEYES's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way bama wins it again. Two fresh teams make the Bcs this time.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I agree that it is un-likely Bama repeats.........and as hungry as the nation is for a non SEC BCS championship, this is a good year for that to happen. I dont see anyone from the SEC east running the table. and the west will be no cake walk either......if no SEC school goes undefeated I dont see a 1 loss SEC team playing for the Championship.......IMO ohio st. is the front runner to be in the big game and someone else I think has a good shot is Vtech. Beemer and the boys will be in thier collective third year together so that means a ton of juniors who will be in thier 3rd year of starting.......But my heart will always bleed crimson so if I have to pick a champion I say GO Bama......ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    I agree that it is un-likely Bama repeats.........and as hungry as the nation is for a non SEC BCS championship, this is a good year for that to happen. I dont see anyone from the SEC east running the table. and the west will be no cake walk either......if no SEC school goes undefeated I dont see a 1 loss SEC team playing for the Championship.......IMO ohio st. is the front runner to be in the big game and someone else I think has a good shot is Vtech. Beemer and the boys will be in thier collective third year together so that means a ton of juniors who will be in thier 3rd year of starting.......But my heart will always bleed crimson so if I have to pick a champion I say GO Bama......ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I totally agree. Right now, my little group is putting out what we consider to be our 25 teams MOST LIKELY to play in the BCS Championship teams. This does not mean that they are necessairily the best teams, but have the best chance of getting to the big game because of talent, scheduling, and other circumstances. I can tell you right now that Alabama is not in the top 2, nor is any SEC team.

First 12