PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Colorado -3

Colorado -3

This team better on both sides of ball. First bowl game since 2007. OKLAHOMA STATE BIG LET DOWN NOT WINNING BIG 12 and getting taken to woodshed against OKLAHOMA.

BOL

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Surprised to see you on colorado. No play for me, bol to you phat

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What is your record now? I know that you joined many others in the plane called the "favorites" that has crashed and burned. Too bad. You had a great start, but then....

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Ouch... Bigdaddy heckling from the corner of the room once again. I do believe he's had a few too many.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Colorado -3

This team better on both sides of ball. First bowl game since 2007. OKLAHOMA STATE BIG LET DOWN NOT WINNING BIG 12 and getting taken to woodshed against OKLAHOMA.

BOL
    Better on both side?? Getting pushed around like little girls.. okla better qb bettr rb better oline vetter dfense better pass rusher..... Colorado rretarded qb who thinks hes kap or wilson, bad receivers, bad oline, defense cant rush..

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Cricket,cricket. Guy does a disappearing act when he losses, but rubs it in your face when he wins. The next posts after this will be either him under another name, works for him/employees/co-workers. Watch... many upcoming posters, that you never heard of, traveling great ends of the world to come to his defense will probably have about under 100 posts.

Longwood20
    Longwood20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Cricket,cricket. Guy does a disappearing act when he losses, but rubs it in your face when he wins. The next posts after this will be either him under another name, works for him/employees/co-workers. Watch... many upcoming posters, that you never heard of, traveling great ends of the world to come to his defense will probably have about under 100 posts.
    This

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Guy has a losing bet or 2 in a row and the haters come out the woodwork to bash him??

Hey halfapoint do u want the guy to come here and dance aftet posting a losing play? What exactly do u want him to do...say sorry or something?

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    If you've have a problem with him then look else where, or post your own picks,,,,,stop criticizing people, I still think he have better picks then a lot of people in this forum.
    Last edited by winitall; 12-30-16 at 08:29 AM.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What is your record now? I know that you joined many others in the plane called the "favorites" that has crashed and burned. Too bad. You had a great start, but then....
    why don't you post your own picks and see what you got. If you good, I will tailing you.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

PD is right ALOT more than he's wrong. It is funny how people want to bash someone after a bad pick.

wildbill044
    wildbill044's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1047

PhD I think (according to Bigdaddy) is one game over .500 for the bowls, and that is with losing four in a row, which I have not seen him do yet. I'm guessing the motivation factors are weighing more importantly into the game results than he is accounting for. I know it has screwed me up and I'm down quite a bit over the last few days.

That being said, he is second to none in NFL capping, although it will be interesting to see if the motivation/ game planning factor in the final week will f with his picks Sunday.

As of this looks like he is on his way to breaking the losing streak, with 30 points at halftime of an over 49 pick.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

His Over 49 GA/TCU looks to be a winner today barring some ungodly shit in the 2nd half.