BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol at trying to force a charity donation on someone. Classic guilt trip. No thanks buddy. And if that makes me a brokedikk then so be it.
    Twizzle. We all know that you are a "brokedikk" to use your words. You continually lose your arse off in here. You are an air bettor. Don't even bother trying to deny it. How much air (money, as you call it) have you lost on college football? Don't even think of saying that you have won, because if you do, I will call you out, you lying piece of caca. Losers like yourself line the gutters of Las Vegas Blvd.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Twizzle. We all know that you are a "brokedikk" to use your words. You continually lose your arse off in here. You are an air bettor. Don't even bother trying to deny it. How much air (money, as you call it) have you lost on college football? Don't even think of saying that you have won, because if you do, I will call you out, you lying piece of caca. Losers like yourself line the gutters of Las Vegas Blvd.
    Trying to make yourself feel better. I get it. You couldn't cap yourself out of a paper bag. Keep running your mouth. You're the guy who touts -1200 moneyline faves as your play of the week and then ends up losing anyway.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Lol at trying to force a charity donation on someone. Classic guilt trip. No thanks buddy. And if that makes me a brokedikk then so be it.
    Guilt trip? It is the holiday season, many families need help.

But you are so fuking broke you won't/can't manage a 50 dollar bet...and I am giving you 3-1 odds....everyone here always believed you are broke, you just proved it.

Return to creating 19 threads per week here about your fantasy bets.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

classic deflection from a broke dikk air bettor wizzle

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    Guilt trip? It is the holiday season, many families need help.

But you are so fuking broke you won't/can't manage a 50 dollar bet...and I am giving you 3-1 odds....everyone here always believed you are broke, you just proved it.

Return to creating 19 threads per week here about your fantasy bets.
    19 threads eh? Gross exaggeration by a guy looking for an e-battle.

Yet another dope who would rather spar with posters than discuss the game the thread is about.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    classic deflection from a broke dikk air bettor wizzle
    Oh look. It's the loser stalker guy who hasn't tasted pussssy his entire life. How did I know he'd show up here.

Rocket just go and take Ohio State. I dare you.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ speaking of pussy...when was the last time you've updated your overall record in your lame basketball thread???

Rat has the time to spam the board with dozens of threads a week...but doesn't have the time to update his record.

ps: and if you bang girls Matty, post a pic with any one of them - like I did many times in the past

the ball is in your court SNITCHarella

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I obviously don't know nearly as much as you about anything college related but gonna chime in.

Ohio state's qb fukking sucks. The guys is a slow version of a running back who has awful mechanics. 0% chance of being a qb in the NFL. Why do Ohio state always get these qbs who just run and can't throw. They fukking suck.

Michigan's Peppers is good but he's no Woodson not even close. Saw Woodson play several times live in the big house the year he won the Heisman. Straight domination best player on the entire field, could wreck your whole offense by himself.

I think this is a pretty close game either way. It's a coin flip game to me and those odds on Michigan are very good.

Ohio State doesn't have the players on defense to cause turnovers. If Michigan doesn't turn the ball over they'll win. It's much more likely barrett will turn it over because the guy literally can't throw the ball for shit. How do these fools get the starting qb job if you can't throw. Gonna bite them in the ass imo against an elite secondary
    Yeah dip SHIT. You lost us at "you know nothing about anything college related" and "Ohio States QB sucks". Lol. Go crawl back in your hole. Comment on pulling your tool. You're probably a PRO at that.

Electrons

19 threads eh? Gross exaggeration by a guy looking for an e-battle.

Yet another dope who would rather spar with posters than discuss the game the thread is about.
    Bullshit. You created an attention-seeking thread. I called you on it, and you retreated.

You won't even wager 50 bucks for charity at the holidays...on a prediction you made. Not even when I gave you odds that were 90 cents better than the market value YOU asked me for.

You are such a fukin bum.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Electrons 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

Bullshit. You created an attention-seeking thread. I called you on it, and you retreated.

You won't even wager 50 bucks for charity at the holidays...on a prediction you made. Not even when I gave you odds that were 90 cents better than the market value YOU asked me for.

You work for the site or something? The fukk you care if I don't want to make a donation through SBR?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    Yeah dip SHIT. You lost us at "you know nothing about anything college related" and "Ohio States QB sucks". Lol. Go crawl back in your hole. Comment on pulling your tool. You're probably a PRO at that.
    Who are you?

No one.

Goat Milk

Stay in your lane bum.

You couldn't pick a winner if I told you the result beforehand.
    Your user name is electrons.

You already buried yourself.

Probably an idiot in real life. Bottom level I.Q. No creativity whatsoever.

You're done here. Buried you.

Goat Milk

I'll tell you what Wizz and Goat....both of you are poverty stricken broke fuks, but I will offer you 3-1 odds.....for charity right here up to 1k....Here is the charity link right here on SBR....if Michigan wins I will make donation within 5 minutes....Since I know you are both broke....if Ohio State wins you have to donate a lousy 50 bucks.....and SBR will confirm.
    Deal?

Link:

https://www.firstgiving.com/Page/3032788/Donation
    I'm a broke fukk but just posted a $350 screenshot on Michigan ML?

How many times you gonna bury yourself?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

wizzle is barreled in...he's such an EZ game

well done Electron!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Such hate in this thread

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ok fellas... let's get JACKED UP!!!!!

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Just based on the games I have watched, I think Michigan wins

Electrons

Again, the fukin guvmint free-cheese, grape-soda drinker chimes in.

You're broke, or you would have accepted my bet.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's going to be a great game

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Ohio State by 14-17---doubt they are ever losing-possible 48-17 win here...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

If you are not a "Broke fukk", how come you will not become a pro?

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

I miss Rake's polls..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Notice the line movement? If you said "NO" that is probably because there has been absolutely NO line movement at all in any Vegas shops. It is very strange that a game of this stature has no line movement at all. What this means is that Vegas is very satisfied with the line and has made no attempt to sway players into taking either team.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I am a long time buckeye fan. I have a horrible felling about this one. We struggle on special teams. Edge Blue. Our offense is a grab bag, hope to fock it works, because I don't know what the fock I'm doing play caller. Nothing is set up. No fockn identity. TJ has not looked very good all year. Seems slugish. Our defense can't stop run plays up the gut. Blues bread and butter! I feel like we are going to get our butts kicked! I'm loading up on the BLUE! I don't bet ML but those of you that do- Here is some fruit on the vine! Best case scenario OSU wins but doesn't cover.

PaperTrail07

Come on Man LOL.....at Home...Special Teams are Solid---1 bad game--wont happen again....the Big $ Business of Ohio State Football WILL NOT LOSE THIS GAME....I am telling you man, this is business as usual for Ohio State....you have a QB (that WAS a backup) coming into Ohio State and you expect a WIN?.....Mich would have to play FLAWLESS ball.....I expect to see the "good" Ohio State this week and more of a blowout than people think.....Ohio State scores first and we see a desperate Michigan....Look out....
    Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I am a long time buckeye fan. I have a horrible felling about this one. We struggle on special teams. Edge Blue. Our offense is a grab bag, hope to fock it works, because I don't know what the fock I'm doing play caller. Nothing is set up. No fockn identity. TJ has not looked very good all year. Seems slugish. Our defense can't stop run plays up the gut. Blues bread and butter! I feel like we are going to get our butts kicked! I'm loading up on the BLUE! I don't bet ML but those of you that do- Here is some fruit on the vine! Best case scenario OSU wins but doesn't cover.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Well I was going to talk about the game...

i think its a close game. So with that said give me the +7.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

I am a big Buckeye fan and my take on the game will probably be ignored but feel it will be a really close game this year. I would probably take the points and Michigan. JT Barrett gets it done at times but is not a very impressive QB. The run is not bad but nowhere near to the last two years. The Buckeye D has been exposed against the run all year and I expect no less this Saturday. I hope for a Buckeye win but would not be surprised to see Michigan pull the upset this year.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Oh look. It's the loser stalker guy who hasn't tasted pussssy his entire life. How did I know he'd show up here.

Rocket just go and take Ohio State. I dare you.
    i'll put up 110 points money line on ohio st against 50 on mich for you. But i do think it is funny that guy isn't even pro and calling you a broke dickkk.

PaperTrail07

Crazy you say that....JT is a great college QB-good operator--Advantage OSU in the QB section....(they have a solid backup on the road)....The run is obviously worse-THEY LOST ZEKE--lol....Weber is not great but can cut it.....The Buckeye Defense has not allowed more than 24 points ALL YEAR....how they have been EXPOSED is beyond me.....look for diff looks to confuse Mich....short VERTICAL throws to receivers stopped in space....I really think OSU is going to set the tone and impress here....I expect a good amount of roll out passes as well....How you fade the Buckeyes in a Huge game at home is beyond me....looks at past results........
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    I am a big Buckeye fan and my take on the game will probably be ignored but feel it will be a really close game this year. I would probably take the points and Michigan. JT Barrett gets it done at times but is not a very impressive QB. The run is not bad but nowhere near to the last two years. The Buckeye D has been exposed against the run all year and I expect no less this Saturday. I hope for a Buckeye win but would not be surprised to see Michigan pull the upset this year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i'll put up 110 points money line on ohio st against 50 on mich for you. But i do think it is funny that guy isn't even pro and calling you a broke dickkk.
    Sounds good. Do me a favor and pm me if Ohio State wins and I'll make sure to ship the points.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Crazy you say that....JT is a great college QB-good operator--Advantage OSU in the QB section....(they have a solid backup on the road)....The run is obviously worse-THEY LOST ZEKE--lol....Weber is not great but can cut it.....The Buckeye Defense has not allowed more than 24 points ALL YEAR....how they have been EXPOSED is beyond me.....look for diff looks to confuse Mich....short VERTICAL throws to receivers stopped in space....I really think OSU is going to set the tone and impress here....I expect a good amount of roll out passes as well....How you fade the Buckeyes in a Huge game at home is beyond me....looks at past results........
    I would love to see some nice roll out plays with run option. He rolls out slow looks hesitant to throw-decides to run after it is too late. It just doesn't look good I will tell you that much! If they pull together and play a smooth operating offense and the defense that gets smoked up the gut for major yards can stop the bread and butter play that makes them focks so tough I would be Shocked!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you are not a "Broke fukk", how come you will not become a pro?
    I was a pro before... you don't get any gifts or anything for being a pro. it doesn't do anything... i come on here to bullshit. pro doesn't offer me anything. i don't play fukking sbr poker in 4 hour tournaments to win $2.25. you serious?

Goat Milk

Again, the fukin guvmint free-cheese, grape-soda drinker chimes in.

You're broke, or you would have accepted my bet.
    Bro....your user name is Electrons..... Imbecile. To have the opportunity to think outside the box, and come up with the name Electrons. Fool.

Post a screenshot of your bet on ohio state. $300 and up or swerve. Don't got time for your charity bullshit. I play to win money. You give 50 bucks to a charity online and think you're making a real difference in society? You were probably spoon fed your whole life. What a clown. Afraid to go out in the real world and get your hands dirty?

Fukkin little rookie, no one knows who the f you are. This is the last time I address a slave like you.

I am a master in these parts.

This place is nothing without me.

I left here for 6 months this place was a fukking ghost town.
    Points Awarded:

t-wizzle gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Electrons

Bro....your user name is Electrons..... Imbecile. To have the opportunity to think outside the box, and come up with the name Electrons. Fool.

Post a screenshot of your bet on ohio state. $300 and up or swerve. Don't got time for your charity bullshit. I play to win money. You give 50 bucks to a charity online and think you're making a real difference in society? You were probably spoon fed your whole life. What a clown. Afraid to go out in the real world and get your hands dirty?

Fukkin little rookie, no one knows who the f you are. This is the last time I address a slave like you.

I am a master in these parts.

This place is nothing without me.

I left here for 6 months this place was a fukking ghost town.
    Look at this fuking loser, thinking he has some type of virtual e-cred on a gambling message board.

That fact alone makes you the most pathetic piece of shit posting at this place.

First 123456 ... Last