Sick and tired of all this East coast bias. It is as if no NCAA Football gets played West of the Rockies.

Has Lamar Jackson left the door open for the Heisman? Question of the day.

And every single media outlet is talking about everyone else as a contender ,,EXCEPT Donnel Pumphrey.

Ever since they ****** up and gave Gino Torreta the Heisman back in 92' over Marshall Faulk. It has been a penetrating joke.

What the penetrate did Gino do in the NFL,,in fact where the penetrate is Gino now?

I know ,,the award isnt about what they might or might not do in the NFL,,but what they have done in that year in college.

But half of the conversation is about ,,well they do not play against the best ,,or their schedule isnt worthy,,or they did not make the top 5..

I call BULLSHIT on all of that,,I do think it matters what you might think what they will do in the NFL, because that is where they will play the best ,,it is where you will play a hard schedule.

Jackson will turn out just like shithead RG3 in the NFL,,that style will not work ,,period. But I will assure you Donnel will be a running beast in the NFL.

So what the kid plays for San Diego State,,,so did Marshall...

And I think we can all agree Faulk did "ok" in the NFL.

How did these guys do? Manziel, RG3, Tebow, T.Smith. ,,Sure we did get Marriota ,Palmer,Leinhart from the PAC 12.

But still look at the schools these guys get voted from. Large East coast ,,"primetime" TV .. F U media,,its your job to STAY UP ,,and watch these kids that play on the west coast. OR

SHUT UP!