QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Anyone watch the end of the Bowling Green/Akron game?

I had the under 35 1/2 for the 2nd half because the 2 QBs for Akron were injured and BG was ahead so I figured they would run a lot.

About 2 minutes left BG kicks a FG to go up by 3. They kick off to Akron and Akron bobbles the ball and BG recovers. Next play from scrimmage the BG runner runs it in. No problem, I say, the total is still under by 1/2 point.

BG kicks off to Akron and Akron moves down the field. Crap! BG is up by 10 and Akron will kick the FG if they don't score a TD.

Akron QB throws an INT, but did he? Replay shows the BG guy catches the ball but looks to obviously let it go between his legs. Shit!

Call isn't overturned and BG goes into victory formation and this goes under.

I deserved to lose for betting these shit games but I pulled this one out!

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

I had Toledo -7... i got a push and was very very lucky to get that

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    I had Toledo -7... i got a push and was very very lucky to get that
    I had Toledo -5 1/2 for the 2nd half. It was winning all along but it took a late TD by Toledo to put it away.

Glad you at least go the push.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Yeah I had second half under as well. It's weird they didn't review it since all turnovers are reviewed. I've had some unlucky ones lately so it's nice to be on the winning side.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Yeah I had second half under as well. It's weird they didn't review it since all turnovers are reviewed. I've had some unlucky ones lately so it's nice to be on the winning side.