JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Auburn only -2.5?

Explain.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Looks like in the range 38-24 victory for Auburn, All Auburn does is run for 5 yards a carry, and they look better every week

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Ole Miss is still a very good team, with NFL talent all over the field. They've had a rough go of it lately, on the road albeit, but this line opened up Ole Miss -1. Couldn't be a worse matchup for them, given they're last in the SEC in rush defense, and Auburn is rolling right now (especially on the ground). I'd say the line is about right, where it is now at AU -3/-4. Only question is has Ole Miss quit on the season? IF they show up, should be a great game. If they don't, they'll get curb stomped (see Arkansas last week).

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Ole Miss is still a very good team, with NFL talent all over the field. They've had a rough go of it lately, on the road albeit, but this line opened up Ole Miss -1. Couldn't be a worse matchup for them, given they're last in the SEC in rush defense, and Auburn is rolling right now (especially on the ground). I'd say the line is about right, where it is now at AU -3/-4. Only question is has Ole Miss quit on the season? IF they show up, should be a great game. If they don't, they'll get curb stomped (see Arkansas last week).
    Ole Miss Oline is trash. Auburn's front will hurt Kelly.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

This opened at plus money. Sharps love Auburn.

NostraDanUS
    NostraDanUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auburn over Ole Miss is my best pick this week.

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15527

I agree. I think Auburn runs through them, much like LSU just did

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I believe you may think differently when Ole Miss is at home. Remember Bama just beat them by 5pts at the Grove.