Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    My 5...

Navy -7
    San Jose -3
    Wake Forest -4
    LSU -5.5
    Notre Dame +17
    LSU game a coin flip. Both teams lack motivation and momentum.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Fournette is not playing in that game. He has thrown in the towel. If the rest of the team plays to try and save Ogeron's job, LSU has a solid chance. If not, then A&M is the play. You have to wonder how hot Sumlin's seat is getting. He lost two games his first season at A&M and has lost 3 or more every other season since (4) including this one. I guess Alabama will do that to teams. A 4 loss team traveling to play a game against a Division rival who has lost 3. The 4 loss team is the favorite. Interesting.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Fournette is not playing in that game. He has thrown in the towel. If the rest of the team plays to try and save Ogeron's job, LSU has a solid chance. If not, then A&M is the play. You have to wonder how hot Sumlin's seat is getting. He lost two games his first season at A&M and has lost 3 or more every other season since (4) including this one. I guess Alabama will do that to teams. A 4 loss team traveling to play a game against a Division rival who has lost 3. The 4 loss team is the favorite. Interesting.
    Dead on my man. Who is going to show fire and play ball.

PhattDaddy204

Rivery Game of Year!!!!!

Auburn +17.5--No way should this be this big of spread. Auburn has covered 9 out of last 11.

POUND IT GUYS BAMA BETTORS SUCK IT BIG TIME ON THIS GAME. SHARPS ALL OVER IT IN VEGAS.

Wanted to get that out before line goes down. Still working on other 4.
    Last edited by PhattDaddy204; 11-24-16 at 10:14 AM.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

We both have winning records meat.

You realize that, right?
    I said making money .... how much you bet a game meat ?

PhattDaddy204

My winning picks

AUBURN +17.5
    KENTUCKY +23.5
    VANDY +8
    SMU +7
    USC -17

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I said making money .... how much you bet a game meat ?
    I wager more on one game than you do for an entire week. Easily I might add.

PhattDaddy204

You go Barry!!!!! LOL

Barry what is Electrons real name?

House

OK, I highly doubt that ...... and wager more doesn't mean win more either by the way lol I see you Barry

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

OK, I highly doubt that ...... and wager more doesn't mean win more either by the way lol I see you Barry
    Actually, I probably do. I have much more money to wager with than you do. Much more. Success? I never said I was the best, but over the years, my profits exceed the mid 6 figure range. Others I know can say that. Are you one of those others? At any rate. Happy Turkey day.

PhattDaddy204

Listen you old fuk.

This is my contest. It is my money, not yours.

I make the fuking rules, not you.

But if you are going to be a bitch about it, I am willing to make an amendment.

Originally I was donating $250.00 to St. Jude.

I am increasing it to $500.00 so you shut the fuk up about the deadline....call it my deadline penalty, or you being a cunntt penalty.
    I am donating through this link, if you want your email to get the receipt send me the email daddy to me via PM.

https://www.firstgiving.com/Page/3032788/Donation

Now, shut the fuk up about the deadline.....if you do not accept these terms then everyone will see you for the old asshole you are being.
    How can a broke dikkk donate money. Stop saying you did when you didn't.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    How can a broke dikkk donate money. Stop saying you did when you didn't.
    Nice call on LSU retard.

PhattDaddy204

Nice call on LSU retard.
    I didn't bet LSU retard I bet over. Check out my winning tread. Man you can't read. Also your going to hell lying about donating money when you didn't broke little dikk.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I didn't bet LSU retard I bet over. Check out my winning tread. Man you can't read. Also your going to hell lying about donating money when you didn't broke little dikk.
    Retard...focus. My donation will happen the moment my contest with Big Daddy goes final.....I am donating $500 plus 75 dollars per game that Daddy beats me by should he win.

Not only that, but I will have SBR admin confirm.....now, how about this contest....if my donation is not done by noon on Sunday....I leave, if it is....you leave.....willing to make that bet?

Now, shut the fuk up and try and learn how to spell the word rivalry, you illiterate moron.

Tell us again how you have a charitable fund....

House

Phatdaddy is BigDaddy's alter ego it might be the same guy and if it isn't they're dick dart buddies more than likely ....

PhattDaddy204

Retard...focus. My donation will happen the moment my contest with Big Daddy goes final.....I am donating $500 plus 75 dollars per game that Daddy beats me by should he win.

Not only that, but I will have SBR admin confirm.....now, how about this contest....if my donation is not done by noon on Sunday....I leave, if it is....you leave.....willing to make that bet?

Now, shut the fuk up and try and learn how to spell the word rivalry, you illiterate moron.

Tell us again how you have a charitable fund....
    I'm not going to trust a administrator to verify a donation from a loser like you. You have already stated your friends with her.

What is your real name I will verify myself. Yes I have my own charitable foundation. It is named after my grandfather and has its own tax id number. Like I said a broke little dikk like you has no money. BTW I WENT 5-0 yesterday and won $5K.

WHOOOSE YOUR DADDY

PhattDaddy204

Phatdaddy is BigDaddy's alter ego it might be the same guy and if it isn't they're dick dart buddies more than likely ....
    My name is not Barry and I have never meet him. I think this is a fake account to take up for Electrons.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Well you have the same spelling ability and ridiculous delusion of self-worth. It wouldn't surprise me at all if bbq had multiple accounts picking different games so he could get some e-cred on one account. He has very serious problems and should be on many more or many less meds.

There's many apparent parallels between you "both".

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Well you have the same spelling ability and ridiculous delusion of self-worth. It wouldn't surprise me at all if bbq had multiple accounts picking different games so he could get some e-cred on one account. He has very serious problems and should be on many more or many less meds.

There's many apparent parallels between you "both".
    I live in Vegas in very exclusive neighborhood. I own a Tesla I paid for via check. All I can say Electrons has no money and has not donated any money to any charity. No one knows who this fake clown is other then he claims that are lies.

Dude you live in Vegas I will meet you so you can see I'm the real deal. WHAT SAY YOU?

reigle9

Yup, 100% bbq.

PhattDaddy204

Reigel has to be Electrons. How many fake accounts this guy have. LOL

House

My name is not Barry and I have never meet him. I think this is a fake account to take up for Electrons.
    look when you joined SBR fool , then look at my start date lol If anyones a fake its you puss boy

PhattDaddy204

look when you joined SBR fool , then look at my start date lol If anyones a fake its you puss boy
    You must feel threatened calling me a puss boy. Electrons keep those fake accounts going. Administrator likes this clown.

SBR IS HIS LIFE!!!!

House

all you fools joined in 2016 lol stay in your lane Phatts .... You got Barry's name written all over you .

PhattDaddy204

all you fools joined in 2016 lol stay in your lane Phatts .... You got Barry's name written all over you .
    Okay ELECTRONS

I HAVE JUST JOINED AND PEOPLE ARE THANKING ME ON A DAILY BASES FOR POSTING MY WINNING PICKS. I GET PM's even offering me Booz or some sort of payment. Being a multimillionaire I turned it all down and wish the best and preach money management.

I bet your IP ADDRESSE IS SAME AS ELECTRONS OR YOU MUST BE BUTT BUDDIES

reigle9

I'm a pro. Can't have fake accounts.

I hate even saying that. I'm an sbr pro.

reigle9

Ugh, I hate the internet.

PhattDaddy204

I'm a pro. Can't have fake accounts.

I hate even saying that. I'm an sbr pro.
    If your a pro you wouldn't be taking up for Electrons. He is a nonpro loser on this site. 500 capper at best

House

Okay ELECTRONS

I HAVE JUST JOINED AND PEOPLE ARE THANKING ME ON A DAILY BASES FOR POSTING MY WINNING PICKS. I GET PM's even offering me Booz or some sort of payment. Being a multimillionaire I turned it all down and wish the best and preach money management.

I bet your IP ADDRESSE IS SAME AS ELECTRONS OR YOU MUST BE BUTT BUDDIES
    Well you'd lose that bet like most of your others Phatts ... and SBR knows that also lol

PhattDaddy204

Well you'd lose that bet like most of your others Phatts ... and SBR knows that also lol
    Not true I have swept the day again. Look at my threads loser. I know your Electrons or his butt buddy. You probably smoke and stroke. LOL

House

Not true I have swept the day again. Look at my threads loser. I know your Electrons or his butt buddy. You probably smoke and stroke. LOL
    First bet : How much are you willing to bet Im not Electrons ? How about 127 bet points ...? lol
    Points Awarded:

PhattDaddy204 gave House 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9

I dont give two shits about anyone. Just saying you act exactly like that other overcompensating weirdo.

PhattDaddy204

First bet : How much are you willing to bet Im not Electrons ? How about 127 bet points ...? lol
    It's settled your HIS BUTT BUDDY. Bet he don't have the common curtesy to give you a reach around while pumping your assss.

Shit I will give you 127 bet points loser because I know your a broke little dikkk like Electrons. I gave him some last week so he could get a pizza.

PhattDaddy204

I dont give two shits about anyone. Just saying you act exactly like that other overcompensating weirdo.
    I'm a winner no one has a better record then me in college or pro football since I joined.

NO ONE

IF WINNING IS WEIRD TO YOU I WOULD SUGGEST YOU STOP GAMBLING PRO!!!

LOL

PhattDaddy204

I gave house some bet points. Tried giving him more but could only transfer 2. I want the broke dikk to get a pizza. No reason for anyone to go hungry on Thanksgiving week.

First ... 6789101112 Last