Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Iowa vs Minnesota

At first take I liked Iowa here.

I recently heard an interview with Minnesota QB Leidner. This guy totally hates Iowa because of the way they recruited him. He really wanted to go to Iowa and then they pretty much backed out of their scholarship offer. Leidner has completed 57% of his passes but he has completed 72% in his 2 games vs Iowa with 5 tds.

Iowa is a dumpster fire. Undefeated last year and currently sitting at 3-2. Their head coach gets a $500,000 bonus for reaching 8 wins so this is a huge game for him. Minnesota today and then the rest of their schedule includes Purdue(should be fav and win), Wisc (underdog), Penn State (underdog), Michigan (underdog), Illinois (should be fav and win), Nebraska (underdog).

I don't see any way they reach 8 wins. I will be shocked if they finish with a winning record.

I think it all falls apart starting today.

Minnesota 31
    Iowa 24

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I think you hate Iowa as much as Leidner. Should be fav against Purdue and Illini? Theyll definitely be favs against those teams. Hard to say against Penn State, it all depends on how each does in their games up until they play one another. As of now even on the road Iowa would be fav. Minny's banged up in the secondary. But I kinda agree with you here still.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I think it's a good match-up for Minny. Would've been nice to get them as the dog earlier.