JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Hot Seat

i think these organizations are about to start tossing coaches out of there left and right, but what other coaches do you think is sitting in the hot seat? could kiffin take the reins in Louisiana? is art briles shunned after that sex scandal or does he have a chance at getting hired??

Schweino
    Schweino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Why are you not mentioning Herman?

Any coaching vacancies start with him, everyone else is a secondary choice.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Schweino View Post
    Why are you not mentioning Herman?

Any coaching vacancies start with him, everyone else is a secondary choice.
    herman isnt going to leave houston. He's turned that program around 100% and has that organization by the horns. they love him. He'll have more success at U of H than anywhere else IMO.. Hes not necessarily in the "Hot seat" like these other guys. Herman is bound for more money and more title success at houston. the success hes having at houston, wont happen at LSU.. not cause of LSU having more difficult opponents but simply cause LSU sucks

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    herman isnt going to leave houston. He's turned that program around 100% and has that organization by the horns. they love him. He'll have more success at U of H than anywhere else IMO.. Hes not necessarily in the "Hot seat" like these other guys. Herman is bound for more money and more title success at houston. the success hes having at houston, wont happen at LSU.. not cause of LSU having more difficult opponents but simply cause LSU sucks
    Money talks.....I would be shocked if he stayed.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    Money talks.....I would be shocked if he stayed.
    it sure does talk. it talks volumes. U of H will cough up some more money to entertain him staying.. which is what i believe will happen ESPECIALLY if houston finds them self going DEEP this season.. which could also happen lol U of H is gritty and talented man

juvieg
    Feelin Trap'd in da Trap
    juvieg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4418

Give LSU a qb and their in title picture each year with right coaching mentality..

docholiday
    docholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6694

Your delusional. Herman would leave for LSU in a heartbeat. LSU is a top 10 job period.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

If LSU offers Herman he leaves that very moment no questions asked. Houston can pay whatever they want, but they aren't a true contender year and out. Just a nice story for a little while. No doubt about, they offer him and he's out ✌��️✌��✌��

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by docholiday View Post
    Your delusional. Herman would leave for LSU in a heartbeat. LSU is a top 10 job period.
    delusional, schmalusional...its a top 10 job yeah, more recognition too, but what about the success part of the deal?? herman doesnt JUST want money, he wants TITLES and SUCCESS. LSU is bad. if anyones delusional its LSU. they are stuck in this dysfunctional way of running their offense and the complete disregard for getting AN ACTUAL QUARTERBACK. i know hermans heart and trust me hes more concerned about the security of his job and the success hes already built at U of H than getting more "recognition" at LSU.

at U of H herman has everything hes wanted, a great QB, great defense, young guys who work hard and have ultimately built a family like atmosphere in houston. for crying out loud herman kisses all of players on the cheek and wishes them luck before gametime! thats love! you're crazy if you think hes just going to up and leave. YOU'RE DELUSIONAL GUY. its okay to not know the atmosphere of a organization, but dont butt if you dont know lol
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-29-16 at 05:09 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

LSU is ranked 110th in like 3 or 4 of the most important components of being a competitive football team lol herman is looking at that and laughing. no one who is already is having success where they are (houston), is excited to go LSU and work and rebuild. maybe art briles is excited for the opportunity cause he currently is ass out right now (no pun intended). he'll take just about anything. but herman is sitting back and relaxing counting his chips

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

My opinion is if Houston can get into the playoff this year, Herman would stay. If somehow they don't, he will not turn down the money that would come from a major team. I have seen guys like him say what he is saying then contradict themselves and take the big job. He seems different, but I will believe it when I see it.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    My opinion is if Houston can get into the playoff this year, Herman would stay. If somehow they don't, he will not turn down the money that would come from a major team. I have seen guys like him say what he is saying then contradict themselves and take the big job. He seems different, but I will believe it when I see it.
    lets be real maggie, U of H is making the playoffs. i see them beating everyone till their real competition comes on november 17th..

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

LSU is ranked 110th in like 3 or 4 of the most important components of being a competitive football team lol herman is looking at that and laughing. no one who is already is having success where they are (houston), is excited to go LSU and work and rebuild. maybe art briles is excited for the opportunity cause he currently is ass out right now (no pun intended). he'll take just about anything. but herman is sitting back and relaxing counting his chips

rebuild? That's so comical I stopped reading. They have a top 3 defensive line in college football, they are loaded as much as any team in the nation at RB, their secondary has as much talent as any team in the nation, hell their roster has as much talent as ANY team in the entire nation (except at QB) and you're talking about rebuilding? A team that a top 3 recruiting class. Lol rebuilding

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

It certainly appears they will, but going undefeated is tough no matter what the schedule. It will be interesting to see how they stack up against some 1 loss powerhouses that played a tougher schedule. They are not a sure thing for the playoff in any way.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    rebuild? That's so comical I stopped reading. They have a top 3 defensive line in college football, they are loaded as much as any team in the nation at RB, their secondary has as much talent as any team in the nation, hell their roster has as much talent as ANY team in the entire nation (except at QB) and you're talking about rebuilding? A team that a top 3 recruiting class. Lol rebuilding
    hahahah you're comical. LSU has been a clear fade this year cause they are currently a BAD TEAM!! they wouldnt have fired les miles if they didnt think they needed to REBUILD. why do organizations fire head coaches or coaching staff? CAUSE THEY NEED REBUILDING. they would have kept his sorry ass otherwise. organizations fire people cause they need to REBUILD. simple. you're giving LSU too much credit here man. they are historically respected, yes! but their coaching and recruiting needs to be asked questions and tweaked.. TOP 3 RECRUITING and you fail to get a decent QB year in and year out??? purdue has better recruiting when it comes to QB's and they are a nobody.. hahahaha stop Bbfromgpt please. you arent making sense.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    It certainly appears they will, but going undefeated is tough no matter what the schedule. It will be interesting to see how they stack up against some 1 loss powerhouses that played a tougher schedule. They are not a sure thing for the playoff in any way.
    Louisville/U of H will be a VERY interesting game. will be very telling for herman