BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Dog Week?

There are a lot of attractive dogs this week, especially in the Pac 12. My partial list:

Arizona +8 1/2 @ USC. One team is 4-0. The other is 1-3. Let's make the 1-3 team who is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home efforts against ASU the big favorite. Right!!!

Arizona +12 1/2 @ UCLA. Both teams are 2-2, but UCLA has not covered a point spread yet this season. They are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games going back to last season. Do we see a familiar pattern with UCLA developing here?

Utah +1 @ Cal. Utah just quietly goes about it's business and is 4-0. Cal is 2-2 and has the worst defense by far in the Pac 12.

Stanford +3 @ Washington. The Pac 12 plays numerous games on Friday Night and this is one of the best. Both teams are undefeated, and with the demise of Oregon, the winner should have a huge leg up for the Pac 12 North and a possible playoff berth. Stanford has been there, done that. I will play them over Washington until UDub can prove that they have what it takes to win a game of this stature.

TCU + 3 1/2 vs Oklahoma. This line makes no sense at all. TCU has a 3-1 record, the loss being a 3 point loss to Arkansas. OU is 1-2 and 0-3 ATS, is one the road, and also has a date in Dallas next week against Texas.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I believe none of those dogs covered.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

0-5. Nice work dick licker.