Ajay Dhaliwal
    dwal89
    Ajay Dhaliwal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Friday picks? HELP

Hey guys I am looking for a game to bet on today. But I am not sure what to take. Out of the 3 games on the board what do you guys think is the best pick?. I've really been thinking of pulling the trigger on Utah -3 at home against USC. Your guys thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I like USC +3. I expect them to win.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Hard to say how USC responds, and with a new starting QB. Redshirt freshman, at Rice-Eccles. If they struggle early, and get down then the place will be rocking and they may fold. If they can get an early lead though, then I think they calm down and talent prevails. Leaning towards USC ML.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Yeah that line of +3 seems fishy to me. New QB, on the road.... Shouldn't Utah be favored by more? Unless Vegas gets a ton of USC money and don't want to give too many points to be overexposed.

Maybe I'm overthinking it. Looking forward to seeing more opinions on here today

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Utah was over rated last year at # 7 and got thumped by USC 42-24. USC has the better athletes. I cant see them going 1-3. They are 1-2 for the first time in 15 years. USC has had one of the toughest schedules so far this year. Had to face the #1 team in the country on the road and also the best team in the Pac 12 on the road. Again.... on the road facing #24 Utah. Utah hasn't really played anyone. BYU has been their toughest opponent and they won 20-19. I really think USC wins this game.

Jaycee Harland
    Jaycee Harland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Gonna be a tough game. Utahs D is very tough and will be after the young QB. Weather will be a factor. Front rolled in last night, cold and rainy. Plenty of heavy gray clouds still hanging around. Utahs offense is kind of weak at this point. I see it as a tossup, one big mistake could decide it.
    I HATE USC, Ill be rooting for the U with no financial interest.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

USC -2.5
    Eastern Mich ML
    TCU -20

Ajay Dhaliwal
    dwal89
    Ajay Dhaliwal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Do you like any games today?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee Harland View Post
    Gonna be a tough game. Utahs D is very tough and will be after the young QB. Weather will be a factor. Front rolled in last night, cold and rainy. Plenty of heavy gray clouds still hanging around. Utahs offense is kind of weak at this point. I see it as a tossup, one big mistake could decide it.
    I HATE USC, Ill be rooting for the U with no financial interest.
    I'm trying to figure out what team the weather benefits more? Utah has a good D, but with a wet field maybe the speed, and skill of USC has an advantage. I really like USC, the more I think about it. One of the games where one team just has the other teams number. Plus, I think the QB change will work. The frosh looks pretty good.

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

I'm going back and forth on this game. Utah has played nobody, so they are probably a bit overrated. However, the two tough games USC has had they have gotten blown out. I may just stay away from this one.

saints1856

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what team the weather benefits more? Utah has a good D, but with a wet field maybe the speed, and skill of USC has an advantage.
    Doesn't cold, wet weather negatively affect the team who is faster? That would negate an advantage of theirs, no? I see a low of 47 tonight in Salt Lake City. Man, I keep going back and forth on this one

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    Doesn't cold, wet weather negatively affect the team who is faster? That would negate an advantage of theirs, no? I see a low of 47 tonight in Salt Lake City. Man, I keep going back and forth on this one
    True. Skill players could have trouble. But, I think the USC D will have an advantage in the rain. Utah is weak enough on O, so the weather may make it even tougher to score. Anything could happen really. A defender could slip on a play for either team, and give up a big play. A receiver could slip which leads to a pick. This game is a degenerate special. Who knows what happens.

I think I'll take a shot that USC can grind out a win with running the ball, and stopping the Utes O. Line dropped to -2.5 so I wish I got on it earlier.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Utah utes will win tonight. It's their blackout game and the place eill be rocking. Usc hasshown no reason that thry are any good. Utes defense should hold them and give utah great field position. Goimg to run right through this team. Also I hope the weather is crappy it will benifit Utah more. That freshman qb that is starting his first game against a good defensive team in utah, good luck. Also internal problems with the usc athletes. Utah and byu games are always close so for utah to win after byu just beat arizona on the road is impressive.

Cuse0323

Can Utah score enough? Don't know too much about them. The skill of USC on D should be tough. They got beat by two top 10 teams. Utah isn't that.

p4$$ion
    p4$$ion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Can Utah score enough? Don't know too much about them. The skill of USC on D should be tough. They got beat by two top 10 teams. Utah isn't that.
    utah probably wont need to score more than 24 to win. usc only scored 10 against stanford

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

My best bet tonight, and maybe all weekend, is Wyo-EMU over 64. I really think these teams are in for a shootout.

I also don't get all the love for USC. Utah wins this by 7+ in my opinion.

saints1856

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    My best bet tonight, and maybe all weekend, is Wyo-EMU over 64.
    You got a bad line brother. My site shows Over/Under at 61

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Surprised I haven't seen it posted, but the under in Salt Lake looks like a solid play. Possible neither team breaks 20.

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

All part of the trap they want you to take USC +3.....suckered in you are
    Utah wins at home

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    You got a bad line brother. My site shows Over/Under at 61
    I bet it early, which sucks. It's down to 60. Why is it dropping? Bad weather? Dammit

Jaycee Harland
    Jaycee Harland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

90 mins before kickoff, I live 10 mins from Rice-Eccles raining lightly now with bigtime gray skies over the whole valley. Looks like we could have us a college football quagmire. Local weathercaster is donning his waterproof toupee.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    USC -2.5
    Eastern Mich ML
    TCU -20