Gaylord
    Gaylord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The Best $5000 I've Ever Spent!

Would like to publicly thank BIGDADDYQH for the amazing sports handicapping seminar he presented over the Labor Day holiday in Aspen. I must confess that I was a bit taken aback when I received the invitation to this exlusive event but accepted at once. After all, Colorado is beautiful this time of year and the opportunity to rub shoulders with world's elite while learning the secrets of one of the most successful sports gamblers (for the sake of his privacy I will refrain from using his real name) in the world was simply too much to pass up.

To say it was money well spent would be an understatement! Applying what I learned from BIGDADDYQH I easily won back my $5000 investment and much more after only the first week of football season. What I thought would be a relaxing 3 day weekend was anything but that! It was more like a combination of marine bootcamp and graduate level seminar. Covering topics such as betting strategy, money management, gambling theory, fundamental, situational and technical handicapping, gambling mathematics, differences between gambling strategies and gambling systems.

Progressive Betting Systems, The Gambler’s Fallacy, The Labouchere, The Reverse Labouchere, The D’Alembert, The Contra, The Martingale, The Fibonacci, The Paroli and The 1-3-2-6 were all covered in detail. The depth and scope of his knowledge is astonishing! Quite a rigorous and exhausting experience but nothing worthwhile comes easy. For me the highlight of the seminar was the question and answer sessions at the end of each day. BIGDADDYQH flawlessly handled hundreds of questions for hours. Very impressive. Sure his temper flared at times and his tongue lashings made more than a few squirm uncomfortably in our chairs. But what genius isn't temperamental and impatient at times? Comments heard in the crowd ranged from "This man should be working for NASA!" to "Why isn't this fellow President of the USA?"

The guest list read like a who's who of VIP's spanning the globe; Sultans, RahJahs, Princes, Kings, Senators, Congressman, Judges, were just some of the plenipotentiaries in attendance. All looking to corner BIGDADDYQH during social hours to pick his brain for more astute insights. Unfortunately they were out of luck, there was no socializing for BIGDADDYQH. He was all business, what little free time he had was spent in his private suite breaking down film on the latest JUCO signees from Kansas, Mississippi, Iowa and Troy and manning the phones to the hundreds of contacts he has throughout the country. Dedication nonpareil, perhaps to a fault but that is what separates the great from the merely good.

If I have one complaint about the experience it would be the inaccessiblity of the master himself. Goodness gracious I believe it would be easier to get an audience with the Pope than with BIGDADDYQH. Oh well, perhaps I will be granted the honor and privilege next year. Heard it will be held in Monaco - YES!!!
    Last edited by Gaylord; 09-14-16 at 08:12 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    Would like to publicly thank BIGDADDYQH for the amazing sports handicapping seminar he presented over the Labor Day holiday in Aspen. I must confess that I was a bit taken aback when I received the invitation to this exlusive event but accepted at once. After all, Colorado is beautiful this time of year and the opportunity to rub shoulders with world's elite while learning the secrets of one of the most successful sports gamblers (for the sake of his privacy I will refrain from using his real name) in the world was simply too much to pass up.

To say it was money well spent would be an understatement! Applying what I learned from BIGDADDYQH I easily won back my $5000 investment and much more after only the first week of football season. What I thought would be a relaxing 3 day weekend was anything but that! It was more like a combination of marine bootcamp and graduate level seminar. Covering topics such as betting strategy, money management, gambling theory, fundamental, situational and technical handicapping, gambling mathematics,
    differences between gambling strategies and gambling systems.

Progressive Betting Systems, The Gambler’s Fallacy, The Labouchere, The Reverse Labouchere, The D’Alembert, The Contra, The Martingale, The Fibonacci, The Paroli and The 1-3-2-6 were all covered in detail. The depth and scope of his knowledge is astonishing! Quite a rigorous and exhausting experience but nothing worthwhile comes easy. For me the highlight of the seminar was the question and answer sessions at the end of each day. BIGDADDYQH flawlessly handled hundreds of questions for hours. Very
    impressive. Sure his temper flared at times and his tongue lashings made more than a few squirm uncomfortably in our chairs. But what genius isn't temperamental and impatient at times? Comments heard in the crowd ranged from "This man should be working for NASA!" to "Why isn't this fellow President of the USA?"

The guest list read like a who's who of VIP's spanning the globe; Sultans, RahJahs, Princes, Kings, Senators, Congressman, Judges, were just some of the plenipotentiaries in attendance. All looking to corner BIGDADDYQH during social hours to pick his brain for more astute insights. Unfortunately they were out of luck, there was no socializing for BIGDADDYQH. He was all business, what little free time he had was spent in his private suite breaking down film on the latest JUCO signees from Kansas, Mississippi,
    Iowa and Troy and manning the phones to the hundreds of contacts he has throughout the country. Dedication nonpareil, perhaps to a fault but that is what separates the great from the merely good.

If I have one complaint about the experience it would be the inaccessiblity of the master himself. Goodness gracious I believe it would be easier to get an audience with the Pope than with BIGDADDYQH. Oh well, perhaps I will be granted the honor and privilege next year. Heard it will be held in Monaco - YES!!!
    i feel like this is QH complimenting himself through another "new account" but uh......... how much did you pay for this exquisite "seminar" ? cause im 100% sure that everything he said, you can access on the internet for free.. all those strategies and theories,wagering methods, are ALL on the internet and is not hard to understand if you arent an idiot lol

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i feel like this is QH complimenting himself through another "new account" l
    Exactly what I thought when reading this thread. LOL

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Last edited by House; 09-14-16 at 06:25 PM.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I think Gaylord is laughing AT BigDaddy---not with him.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am, SBRMAN23, Electrons, and horja1

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by vegasridah View Post
    Exactly what I thought when reading this thread. LOL
    .. i think its hilarious

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

OP, are you sure about this?

He has had about 11,000 posts on this site alone for 7 years. I'm sure he can spare time to meet you.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Oh look a ghost account complimenting someone that bets -450 ml. Get the fuckkk out of here with your bullshit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

i feel like this is QH complimenting himself through another "new account" but uh......... how much did you pay for this exquisite "seminar" ? cause im 100% sure that everything he said, you can access on the internet for free.. all those strategies and theories,wagering methods, are ALL on the internet and is not hard to understand if you arent an idiot lol
    This is BigDaddy and what you have said is true. I would never give a seminar about those outdated systems and I would never give a seminar and invite ANYONE from this site. I certainly would not do it in Colorado. I am not a big fan of Colorado. I have no idea what this guy is talking about, unless he is just trying to show how big of an arsehole he is by posting this and thinking it is funny. Unless you clowns have about 10K and are willing to meet me on my terms, I would never waste my time with you. I do not waste my time with no names and phonies. You little serfs and peons should stick to your nickle and dime wagers, or as in most cases in here, your phantom wagers. It is fools like yourselves that believe in JJ and Lakerboy.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is BigDaddy and what you have said is true. I would never give a seminar about those outdated systems and I would never give a seminar and invite ANYONE from this site. I certainly would not do it in Colorado. I am not a big fan of Colorado. I have no idea what this guy is talking about, unless he is just trying to show how big of an arsehole he is by posting this and thinking it is funny. Unless you clowns have about 10K and are willing to meet me on my terms, I would never waste my time with you. I do not waste my time with no names and phonies. You little serfs and peons should stick to your nickle and dime wagers, or as in most cases in here, your phantom wagers. It is fools like yourselves that believe in JJ and Lakerboy.
    that was a plot twist.. WOW. this just got weird. i dont know if i should laugh or be creeped out by gaylord cause this was so extensive and very detailed down to your temper and how you answered questions at the "seminar" this is hilarious. but i dont believe in either of those people you just named cause i dont tail their picks, or anyones picks for that matter. i mean they're funny guys on the forum but their picks and knowledge behind them doesnt resonate with me. much respect though.

House

that was a plot twist.. WOW. this just got weird. i dont know if i should laugh or be creeped out by gaylord cause this was so extensive and very detailed down to your temper and how you answered questions at the "seminar" this is hilarious. but i dont believe in either of those people you just named cause i dont tail their picks, or anyones picks for that matter. i mean they're funny guys on the forum but their picks and knowledge behind them doesnt resonate with me. much respect though.
    Thats a man with good character lol for a gambler that is lol ^^^ Good shit Jay
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave House 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Gaylord

Sir I know that we all signed confidentiality agreements prior to your seminar but I didn't know that precluded sharing my experience on the internet. I believed it pertained to keeping your identity secret only and I've honored that. Please accept my sincere apologies Sir as my intent was to praise you not upset you.

As for the rest of you, I am new here and didn't expect to be treated in such a rude manner. If this is an indication of the type of people who frequent this forum you won't be hearing from me again believe you me! Sounds like a lot of insecure jealousy going on in here. How sad.

Gaylord

BIGDADDYQH I now understand your post - plausible deniability in case the IRS looks into the matter. Invites were limited to 100 individuals but at $5,000 a pop that's $500,000. Granted that's not a lot of money to you but it is enough to get the attention of a nosy IRS agent. So I get it.

Again I apologize for the consternation I have caused you. I am such a dope sometimes!

You are the best!
    Last edited by Gaylord; 09-14-16 at 08:09 PM.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

If we all suck, we all are "serfs", peons, phonies, losers, broke, poor, etc... then why are you here "wasting your time" with us? Why post? Why visit? Why care? I have an idea why but will save that for later. Confused.

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

I also attended the seminar. It was good. Lots of football betting theory. I got to shake hands with Big Daddy but he was surrounded so didn't get any good Face time. I would go again. Worth the money. Especially the football algorithms.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave GreatWallofTrump 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWallofTrump View Post
    I also attended the seminar. It was good. Lots of football betting theory. I got to shake hands with Big Daddy but he was surrounded so didn't get any good Face time. I would go again. Worth the money. Especially the football algorithms.
    Thanks for confirming this GreatWallofTrump. At first I thought it was some sort of hoax but now I know it is legit. I heard rumors throughout the summer about a big shot high roller hosting some kind of sports betting event for millionaires at the Caribou Club http://caribouclub.com/letter/general-information/ in Aspen, Colorado. Evidently this is what they were talking about.

I didn't receive an invite since I don't meet the income requirements, open only to the rich and famous you know. Now we know why all you rich people get richer and richer. It's a club and the rest of us aren't in it.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-14-16 at 11:55 PM.

mjsuax13

I'm an attorney so call me if you need a good scheme to hide all that cash.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

To say it was money well spent would be an understatement! Applying what I learned from BIGDADDYQH I easily won back my $5000 investment and much more after only the first week of football season. What I thought would be a relaxing 3 day weekend was anything but that! It was more like a combination of marine bootcamp and graduate level seminar. Covering topics such as betting strategy, money management, gambling theory, fundamental, situational and technical handicapping, gambling mathematics, differences between gambling strategies and gambling systems.

Progressive Betting Systems, The Gambler’s Fallacy, The Labouchere, The Reverse Labouchere, The D’Alembert, The Contra, The Martingale, The Fibonacci, The Paroli and The 1-3-2-6 were all covered in detail. The depth and scope of his knowledge is astonishing! Quite a rigorous and exhausting experience but nothing worthwhile comes easy. For me the highlight of the seminar was the question and answer sessions at the end of each day. BIGDADDYQH flawlessly handled hundreds of questions for hours. Very impressive. Sure his temper flared at times and his tongue lashings made more than a few squirm uncomfortably in our chairs. But what genius isn't temperamental and impatient at times? Comments heard in the crowd ranged from "This man should be working for NASA!" to "Why isn't this fellow President of the USA?"

The guest list read like a who's who of VIP's spanning the globe; Sultans, RahJahs, Princes, Kings, Senators, Congressman, Judges, were just some of the plenipotentiaries in attendance. All looking to corner BIGDADDYQH during social hours to pick his brain for more astute insights. Unfortunately they were out of luck, there was no socializing for BIGDADDYQH. He was all business, what little free time he had was spent in his private suite breaking down film on the latest JUCO signees from Kansas, Mississippi, Iowa and Troy and manning the phones to the hundreds of contacts he has throughout the country. Dedication nonpareil, perhaps to a fault but that is what separates the great from the merely good.

Barry couldnt handicap games with tomorrow's newspaper. He's an angry old man from California (not Colorado), who would get knocked straight out of his wheelchair if he spoke to people in real life like he does on the internet...

Gaylord

Proof for you naysayers. Here is a sample of the notes from just ONE of his presentations. Now you see what I mean about the boot camp/graduate level seminar analogy. Actually I think boot camp would have been easier! Everyone literally dropped from exhaustion at the end of the day.

Another look at one of the steps leading to the Fundamental Formula of Gambling:
    1 – DC = (1 – p)NWe can express the probability as p = 1 / N; e.g. the probability of getting one point face when rolling a die is 1 in 6 or p = 1 / 6; the probability of getting one roulette number is 1 in 38 or p = 1 / 38. It is common sense that if we repeat the event N times we expect one success. That might be true for an extraordinarily large number of trials. If we repeat the event N times, we are NOT guaranteed to win. If we play roulette 38 consecutive spins, the chance to win is significantly less than 1!
    1 – DC = (1 – 1 / N) N I noticed a mathematical limit. I saw clearly: lim((1 – (1 / N)) N) is equal to 1 / e (e represents the base of the natural logarithm or approximately 2.71828182845904...). Therefore:

1 – DC = 1 / e and
    DC = 1 — (1 / e) The limit of 1 — (1 / e) is equal to approximately 0.632120558828558...
    I tested for N = 100,000,000... N = 500,000,000 ... N = 1,000,000,000 (one billion) trials. The results ever so slightly decrease, approaching the limit … but never surpassing the limit!
    When N = 100,000,000, then DC = .632120560667764...
    When N = 1,000,000,000, then DC = .63212055901829...
    (Calculations performed by SuperFormula.exe, function C = Degree of Certainty (DC), then option 1 = Degree of Certainty (DC), then option 2 = The program calculates p.)
    If the probability is p = 1 / N and we repeat the event N times, the degree of certainty DC is 1 — (1 / e), when N tends to infinity. I named this relation Ion Saliu's Paradox of N Trials.

• Soon after I published my page on Theory of Probability, Ion Saliu Paradox (in 2004), the adverse reactions were instantaneous. I even received multiple hostile emails from the same individual! Basically, they considered my (1 / e) discovery as idiocy! “You are mathematically challenged”, they were cursing! Guess, what? I saw in 2012 an edited page of Wikipedia (e constant) where my (1 / e) discovery is considered correct mathematics. Of course, they do not give me credit for that. Nor do they demonstrate mathematically the (1 / e) relation — because they don't know the demonstration (as of March 21, 2012)! You can see the mathematical proof right here, for the first time. I created a PDF file with nicely formatted equations:
    • Mathematics of Ion Saliu Paradox.

How long is in the long run? Or, how big is the law of BIG numbers? Ion Saliu's paradox of N trials makes it easy and clear. Let's repeat the number of trials in M multiples of N; e.g. play one roulette number in two series of 38 numbers each. The formula becomes:

1 – DC = (1 – 1 / N)NM = {(1 – 1 / N)N}M = (1 / e)M Therefore, the degree of certainty becomes:

DC = 1 – (1 / e)M If M tends to infinity, (1 / e)M tends to zero, therefore the degree of certainty tends to 1 (certainty, yes, but not in a philosophical sense!)
    Actually, relatively low values of M make the degree of certainty very, very nearly 100%. For example, if M = 20, DC = 99.9999992%. If M = 50, the PCs of the day calculate DC = 100%. Of course, they can't approximate more than 18 decimal positions! Let's say we want to know how long it will take for all pick-3 lottery combinations to be drawn. The computers say that all 1000 pick-3 sets will come out within 50,000 drawings with a degree of certainty virtually equal to 100%.

• Ion Saliu's Paradox of N Trials refers to randomly generating one element at a time from a set of N elements. There is a set of N distinct elements (e.g. lotto numbered-balls from 1 to 49). We randomly generate (or draw) 1 element at a time for a total of N drawings (number of trials). The result will be around 63% unique elements and around 37% duplicates (more precisely named repeats). Let's look at the probability situation from a different angle. What is the probability to randomly generate N elements at a time and ALL N elements be unique?
      Let's say we have 6 dice (since a die has 6 faces or elements); we throw all 6 dice at the same time (a perfectly random draw). What is the probability that all 6 faces will be unique (i.e. from 1 to 6 in any order)? Total possible cases is calculated by the Saliusian sets (or exponents): 66 (6 to the power of 6) or 46656. Total number of favorable cases is represented by permutations. The permutations are calculated by the factorial: 6! = 720. We calculate the probability of 6 unique point-faces on all 6 dice by dividing permutations to exponents: 720 / 46656 = 1 in 64.8.
      We can generalize to N elements randomly drawn N at a time. The probability of all N elements be unique is equal to permutations over exponents. A precise formula reads:

Probability of unique N elements = N! / NN

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coitus_maximus

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    If we all suck, we all are "serfs", peons, phonies, losers, broke, poor, etc... then why are you here "wasting your time" with us? Why post? Why visit? Why care? I have an idea why but will save that for later. Confused.
    hammer - nail - head.
    no intelligent person, i repeat, no intelligent person allegedly as skilled as bigDUMMYqh "claims to be" (w/o proof of course!) would be spending the unbelievably inordinate amount of time he does HERE - or on any internet gambling forum ftm! nope. not plausible. thus, the logical conclusion is he is little more than an blowhard/fraud as a gambler and a pedantic jerk (at best!) as a man.

btw, anyone know where all his weekly picks r supposedly posted which prove beyond all doubt that he is the king of all??

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Read this in Donald Trump voice. Makes a lot more sense as to your personality.

GreatWallofTrump

I don't know this Gaylord guy and why he seems to be mocking Big Daddy but there WAS a weekend seminar in Aspen and I did go to it. Big Daddy spoke at some of the break out sessions. The one session I attended was his weather analytics one. He discussed how a football and baseball are effected by air pressure and moisture and how to bet games in snow and rain and shit. Stuff like that Very interesting though He wasn't the only speaker. There was one fat mlb sports guy and some Harvard nerd.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coitus_maximus

Gaylord

I don't know this Gaylord guy and why he seems to be mocking Big Daddy but there WAS a weekend seminar in Aspen and I did go to it. Big Daddy spoke at some of the break out sessions. The one session I attended was his weather analytics one. He discussed how a football and baseball are effected by air pressure and moisture and how to bet games in snow and rain and shit. Stuff like that Very interesting though He wasn't the only speaker. There was one fat mlb sports guy and some Harvard nerd.
    Mocking? Not hardly I am full of admiration for the man. I don't doubt that you were in attendance but to confirm would you mind answering a question or two? Correct answers to which will prove your presence at the seminar.

1. What was the topic of the presentation at which some wise acre heckled BIGDADDYQH interrupting him by yelling "GET ME A TOWEL YOU BROKE DICK OLD FART!" And BIGDADDYQH, not missing a beat, calmly waded into the audience and promptly knocked the smarty pants out cold with a right cross left hook combination.

2. Upon returning to the podium he then delivered a classic one liner which sent the entire room into uproarious laughter. What did he say?

No disrespect intended sir, I just want to establish your bona fides before engaging you further. And by the way, that wasn't a "Harvard nerd", it was a M.I.T. nerd.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Mocking? Not hardly I am full of admiration for the man. I don't doubt that you were in attendance but to confirm would you mind answering a question or two? Correct answers to which will prove your presence at the seminar.

1. What was the topic of the presentation at which some wise acre heckled BIGDADDYQH interrupting him by yelling "GET ME A TOWEL YOU BROKE DICK OLD FART!" And BIGDADDYQH, not missing a beat, calmly waded into the audience and promptly knocked the smarty pants out cold with a right cross left hook combination.

2. Upon returning to the podium he then delivered a classic one liner which sent the entire room into uproarious laughter. What did he say?

No disrespect intended sir, I just want to establish your bona fides before engaging you further. And by the way, that wasn't a "Harvard nerd", it was a M.I.T. nerd.
    alright im done. this is fake. staged. QH you are an official douche bag.

mjsuax13

classic

GreatWallofTrump

alright im done. this is fake. staged. QH you are an official douche bag.
    You are obviously upset he didn't meet with you and you are poking fun. He didn't punch anybody. At least not in any of my breakout sessions. He is a very serious guy.

House

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    Read this in Donald Trump voice. Makes a lot more sense as to your personality.
    said a man with a vagina lol /// I cant stand BigDaddy , but you liberals are a cancer lol

House

I would start transferring over points but it won't let me

mjsuax13

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Wow, I was just called a serf.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

BTW, that was a great satirical piece. It got me laughing pretty hard.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

JayDr3am
    Handi

You are obviously upset he didn't meet with you and you are poking fun. He didn't punch anybody. At least not in any of my breakout sessions. He is a very serious guy.
    trump shut the fukk up. you sound just as stupid as this gaylord dude. QH IS gaylord you morons. he's just switching back n forth from accounts complimenting himself. yall are idiots. a real man that apparently "made a 5k investment" wouldnt sign up on a stupid forum just to type something so stupid like that about another human being. and some of yall are idiots for believing this is real. get a life

House

trump shut the fukk up. you sound just as stupid as this gaylord dude. QH IS gaylord you morons. he's just switching back n forth from accounts complimenting himself. yall are idiots. a real man that apparently "made a 5k investment" wouldnt sign up on a stupid forum just to type something so stupid like that about another human being. and some of yall are idiots for believing this is real. get a life
    Bro, I hope you are shaper than that on Sunday lol Joking of course ..... This guys being sarcastic ,its awesome great funny sh!t !!! I didn't get it at first but the second time he posted was genius hahahahah BigDaddy isn't intelligent enough to write any of the shit Gaylord wrote lol I was thinking it was our boy Electrons lol He's seems pretty sharp hahaha

12 Last