TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Approach South Carolina/East Carolina with caution

Just before pounding USC -3.5 I did my look at the injury report on Dons Best and it shows the following (4 starters questionable and 1 def out plus 2 backups)

backup DT-Lamin,
    backup OT-Camper (?),
    proj S-Elder (?),
    proj OG-Helms (?),
    ret WR-Samuel (?),
    proj LB-Bryant (?),
    ret CB-McWilliams

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Just before pounding USC -3.5 I did my look at the injury report on Dons Best and it shows the following (4 starters questionable and 1 def out plus 2 backups)

backup DT-Lamin,
    backup OT-Camper (?),
    proj S-Elder (?),
    proj OG-Helms (?),
    ret WR-Samuel (?),
    proj LB-Bryant (?),
    ret CB-McWilliams
    Pounding USC? I would be on ECU if USC was 100% healthy, Spurrier came back and brought a young Steve Taneyhill with him to replace Orth. ECU has a 4-3 ATS and 4-3 SU advantage in this head to head series when playing in Columbia since 1992. They have much more talent than USC. Unless some gamecock magic jumps out of that box with Cocky when they play 2001....I frankly don't see them winning this one.
    Last edited by Memento; 09-12-16 at 06:58 PM. Reason: added ATS record

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Agreed. East Carolina is the play, if you are playing this game. South Carolina was whipped by a poor Miss. State team that lost to South Alabama as huge chalk. And the fake USC is giving points?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

You guys really live off the week to week huh? That Mississippi State team isn't poor and they beat a better team (Vanderbilt) on the road in week 1.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    You guys really live off the week to week huh? That Mississippi State team isn't poor and they beat a better team (Vanderbilt) on the road in week 1.
    SC is terrible man...you must not watch the games. MSU is awful and I went to school there. They wont even be bowl eligible.