jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Dabo Swinney Is An Idiot

Leaves 40 seconds on clock when he could have kicked a field goal to go up 9.

Justfollow
    Justfollow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Hes shaving points. Its obvious

jtoler

What a pathetic clown this guy is, this is a reason to make one think games are suspect. No reason to not kick a field goal yet just give the ball back to Auburn and almost lost on a hail mary. Cant make this stuff up.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

running back could have iced the game but ran out of bounds and saved 35 seconds

then idiot dab runs on 4th???? lmao glad i had moneyline, these coaches are so afraid to lose they pretty much try to hand the game to other teams on a regular basis

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Everyone says tennis is rigged but college football takes the cake. This shit is so obvious.

Justfollow

It was 13-6. They score a t.d. instead of kicking an extra point to go up 14, he goes for 2. Dude is trying to kill the 7 point spread it came down to before it went back up

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

that was suspect. Makes no strategic sense whatsoever.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

still blinking my eyes going WTF

and to think these guys get paid "good" money to do this.

blows my fing mind

again u kick the fg 100% of the time

Justfollow

Two much money on clemson when it went down to 7. Bookie lost their ass this week on heavy favorites. So they recoup some back by paying clemson off on prime time lol

jtoler

4th and 5 on Auburn's 18 youre up 6 and dont kick a field goal just give the ball back to them? Why wouldnt he get questioned over and over about that? That is purely suspect. I really believe this game was fixed. Id never say that about college football but Im gonna start betting more carefully with this sport, I had Clemson ML before the game and ML live and I couldnt believe he just did that. I was never on a spread.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Dam I'm on the wrong side of a fix again

BarstoolProphet

And this is exactly why the NCAA wants to ban betting. and why it is already been axed from DFS (daily fantasty sports)

makes no sense what so ever. but hey let the FBI waste time investigating emails, and let this shit slide.

BarstoolProphet

F this they deserve a 10 spot drop in rankings,,,,just on merit alone.

First time in NCAA history where a #2 team wins and drops 10 spots.

LETS GO

jtoler

Im still scratching my head, anybody agree with Dabo here? If you say he didnt kick a fg because a bobbled snap or a block could occur well that makes no sense after they kicked two field goals prior and didnt go for it then, one a 40 yarder, this would have been a 35 yarder to go up 9, but he runs a play designed to just give Auburn the ball back, just a HB dive being 5 yards away. Makes no sense at all. Its too obvious, something is very rotten in Denmark.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Forget the 4rth down call, the 3rd down call was much worse. Auburn was out of timeouts. There are 45 seconds left. Clemson could have knelt down, taken a delay of game, and run the clock down to 3 or 4 seconds left, THEN run a 4rth down play and end the game with Auburn never touching the ball. Instead, they run an off tackle where the running back cuts outside and goes out of bounds leaving 40 seconds. That's worse than idiotic. Auburn got two makeable hail mary attempts in Clemsons end zone when a team of 10 year olds coached by a monkey would have had the common sense to make sure Auburn never got the ball again.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Idk why they didnt kneel it on 3rd or qb sneak or a fb run up the gut or something.... Run the clock down, there would of been 10-15 seconds left and then kick the FG... If you miss or it gets blocked, barring a miraculous runback, Auburn would have the ball at their own 40 with 5 seconds left maybe... If you make the FG... Ballgame

SauceWagers
    SauceWagers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    And this is exactly why the NCAA wants to ban betting. and why it is already been axed from DFS (daily fantasty sports)

makes no sense what so ever. but hey let the FBI waste time investigating emails, and let this shit slide.
    Yeah because NCAAF betting is more important than national security. Dipshit.

That being said....Dabo is a bigger dipshit than Barstoolprophet, which is saying a whole lot

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Forget the 4rth down call, the 3rd down call was much worse. Auburn was out of timeouts. There are 45 seconds left. Clemson could have knelt down, taken a delay of game, and run the clock down to 3 or 4 seconds left, THEN run a 4rth down play and end the game with Auburn never touching the ball. Instead, they run an off tackle where the running back cuts outside and goes out of bounds leaving 40 seconds. That's worse than idiotic. Auburn got two makeable hail mary attempts in Clemsons end zone when a team of 10 year olds coached by a monkey would have had the common sense to make sure Auburn never got the ball again.
    Youre right, I remember that now, its obviously fixed. College football working with Vegas, nothing seems strange about that, we arnt talking millions, rather billions, but if people run around saying it before they are called losers and lunatics. Nothing made sense about his coaching decisions to think otherwise. Dabo couldnt have ended the game by kneeling down on 3rd down but didnt. If you really look into it its almost as if he might have wanted Auburn to actually win, they had a chance because he simply gave it to them. Funny thing is Ive seen this done a couple times before in this situation I just cant remember exactly which game it was. Arizona St. last year in bowl game was suspect also.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-04-16 at 12:12 AM.

BarstoolProphet

brah,,, they (GOP) have wasted more money than our National Debt investigating those emails,,and have yet to find any wrong doing.

So as for you National Security ,,,good luck with that.

Words directly from your greatest friend ,,,Colin Powell.

Make America Responsible Again

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Idk why they didnt kneel it on 3rd or qb sneak or a fb run up the gut or something.... Run the clock down, there would of been 10-15 seconds left and then kick the FG... If you miss or it gets blocked, barring a miraculous runback, Auburn would have the ball at their own 40 with 5 seconds left maybe... If you make the FG... Ballgame
    Yeah, if they were content just turning the ball over to Aubrun and running clock they could have taken a knee on third and 4th down and there would have only been like 5-7 seconds left.

Hell, if they just call a run up the middle twice the game would have been over. I have no idea what they were doing. The. When they turned it over they pretty much let Auburn get 40 yards before they started playing defense.

Auburn couldn't move the ball all night except the last drive.

Unreal. And these guys get paid millions to make these decisions.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He's just a moron. Wouldn't even be smart enough to rig a game. All the talent, but this is his last chance, and he has no chance. Syracuse will beat them. Write it down.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    brah,,, they (GOP) have wasted more money than our National Debt investigating those emails,,and have yet to find any wrong doing.

So as for you National Security ,,,good luck with that.

Words directly from your greatest friend ,,,Colin Powell.

Make America Responsible Again
    No wrong doing? I hope I'm missing the joke.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He's just a moron. Wouldn't even be smart enough to rig a game. All the talent, but this is his last chance and he had no chance. Syracuse will beat them. Write it down.
    Its not about being a moron, you can be a moron, stupid, and dumb and not do what he did tonight. He acted like he was playing a video game against his buddy and was just playing around letting his buddy get one last chance and to see if he could stop him from scoring.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

What I've come to understand of all this ... People love a gamble, so (they) love to leave it to one.... Hence the prayer throws.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Looks like he got away with the whip and the nae-nae dance. Books pulled a fast one.