ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

West coast clash

Kansas st. has always been known for its toughness and ability to outplay their expectations through very sound physical, fundamental football. They do have a good front 7 on D and I think will try to take away McCaffery as much as possible and it does not seem like a bad idea considering the Cards are very young up front. Think the first half could be closely contested as both QBs try to get their feet wet with 2 very sound, disciplined defenses which explains why the total is where it is.

But I believe the Cards will be prepared for K-st. overloading and overscheming for McCaffrey that it could leave the back end of their defense on an island with some very good flankers outside for Stanford in Irwin and Rector. I think eventually K-st's inexperience at QB against a very solid Stanford squad that is strong in all areas in D this year could turn the field in favor of the Cards and help them punch in scores as the game wears on. They pull away in my opinion and win yet another impressive performance in Palo Alto. Edge to STANFORD -13. GL to all.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

one of these years stanford bubble going 2 burst have to think

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Not this year

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    one of these years Stanford bubble going 2 burst have to think
    Maybe but not this year McCaffrey is the real deal. Probably should of won the Heisman last year

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Stanford play caller just not doing his job, by now you should've figured out they are gearing everything towards McCaffrey but he keeps running him right into their schemes. Awful 2nd half up to this point.