tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Gissy's Season Thread

Welp, I try this out every year, so might as well do it again. Miss my SBR family here. I have failed and not done so well last 3 years but I got to get back on that horse.

I think it is clear by now I am an SEC and Gator Homer so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Last nights game with Vandy - USC and Tenn - App were a great way to start the season! I won the wager in the final moments with USC. Never posted it so I can't count that and watching Tenn almost lose to App had my heart beating with joy.

Spending this morning looking over the weekend games and will be posting my wagers as I make them.

Thanks for playing along and lets go make some money!

RECORD:

NCAAF
    0-0

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Best of luck to you this season!

tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Clemson -7.5 Auburn is my SEC West team but I just dont think it will happen.

I want UGA to lose so bad and I want to take UNC and points, but I think it is a watch and no play.

Savannah State +54 Local teams here. Southern is going to roll but that is a ton of points, going to be close with this spread but I think it is just too many points.

That didnt take long. Going UGA/UNC under 57

That will take care of this weekend I think. Maybe more later as the day goes, but I am heading out to Fripp Island for a weekend of golf and fishing once this stupid Harry Potter Hurricane passes this afternoon. Best of luck to you all!

Crap ok also a little parlay for shits a giggles.

NCAAF
    0-0

Parlays
    0-0