TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Wake Forest?

Down to -15 from -17 just today. WF should be in good shape against an option team with a new coach that has players NOT well suited from that style of offense at all. Would love to see -14 -120 before kickoff

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

I'm leaning that way, but not strong enough to play. Thought about teasing wake w the total under...if it gets down to two TDs well I probably will! Vandy-7/under49 I like...but -15 with a total set at 42? That's like Tulane not scoring at all, and that's not likely imho. Best of luck in the new season, tpowell 🍀

TPowell

Wake had one of the best defenses in the ACC last year. They stonewalled Army and held them to 14 points last year in a big sandwich game (Syracuse before and Indiana after). I just can't see Tulane scoring more than 14 points and I think Wake easily scores 28+ on one of the worst defenses in the country last year (36 PPG last year). They held Maine to 3 points and UConn to 7 last year. Everyone else scored at least 31 points on them. Wake's offense was pretty bad last year but it was still one of the most improved in the country and they have 9 starters back

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

#Greenwave

TPowell

Tulane team total under was the right play here

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Tulane team total under was the right play here
    ANY under of any kind was the right play.