Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Army/Navy Game?

Anybody have any thoughts on this game? When the lines came out, I really liked Army +8, but I hesitated and now the value is gone from that play. Opinions?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am personaly waiting on bigboydan's selection. He has been on the wrong side of this game for years.

ZoosteUnesy
    ZoosteUnesy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just Joined & request guidance

Hi I am completely new on this discussion board, only registered right now. This is a neat online community and with a little luck you'll be able to assist and also assist me personally. I'm looking for rare and special toys and games created following video game figures. If you know of any are you able to reply to this particular subject to tell me about them? I am building and collecting special gaming gadgets. With thanks

ZoosteUnesy
    ZoosteUnesy's Avatar Become A Pro!

New on this web page and request for assistance

Hi there

I am just all new on this discussion board, only registered today.

This can be a neat community forum and with any luck , you'll be able to aid and also help me personally.

I am looking for uncommon and exclusive toys produced right after gaming characters. Knowing associated with a are you able to reply to this topic to tell me about them? I'm constructing and collecting unique gaming educational baby toys.
    Thank you

france92
    france92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for your share ^_^free video converter