No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Bowl favorites now 16-5 ATS in the last week

Just an unbelievable stretch of lopsided, horrible matchups. No drama. No close games.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Its awful

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

O shut up. Just cus Ur losing by always taking dogs now u cry about favorites winning.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And remember, one of those wins by a dog was Clemson over OU. Not a real dog. It never ceases to amaze me why 90% of the people in here who think (and are they way off) they know how to wager continue to lose their tails fading the favorites. The favorites have won 8 in a row and yet all of the suiciders in here still take the dogs. People, do yourselves a favor. Stop running your highly uneducated mouths and learn how to gamble. It is obvious that you guys do not have a clue. People like myself are making money hand over fist, and you guys do nothing but moan and groan.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2129

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    People like myself are making money hand over fist, and you guys do nothing but moan and groan.
    are you rich now?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Here's your trend. The SU winner has covered 35 of the 38 games. 92%. The past 5 years the SU winner has covered 90% of the time.

You're just as well off trying to pick the winner of the bowl game. Easier said than done sometimes...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    are you rich now?
    He's rich in government aid.

There are two kinds of mental illness:

1. The mild to moderate, treatable kind, that can integrate with society and be an asset to humanity.

2. The kind that beats his dog, talks to houseplants, and sits on his ass, awaiting that assistance check to arrive in the mail.

Bigdaddy clearly falls into the latter category. He remedies his chapped ass with loose cannon rants on SBR.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Oregon will make 9 straight favorites winning and covering. I'm guessing West Virginia wins tonight and Alabama beats Clemson in a few weeks. Both should cover. Favs will probably end up covering 11 straight.
    Last edited by NardVa; 01-02-16 at 06:52 PM.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6669

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Oregon will make 9 straight favorites winning and covering. I'm guessing West Virginia wins tonight and Alabama beats Clemson in a few weeks. Both should cover. Favs will probably end up covering 11 straight.
    Not convinced on West Virginia. Gonna be a tough game for them going cross country. Should be home game atmosphere for the Sun Devils. Think the wrong team favored in that one.