GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Jim Mcelwain looks like a complete mush. He stands there with his sunglasses on with that stupid smirk. Gators were a complete fraud all year. The ole miss win was a complete aberration. And Treon Harris. Wow I mean he is beyond horrendous throwing the ball
    Yep Renegades, the Gators just absolutely sucked.

They had better rethink about who they give scholarships to next season!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Gator nation a disgrace today that is not SEC football credit Harbaugh for getting his team ready but that was as awful as it gets.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    dumb ass munny quit your lying sack of shit crap here.

You will go back to trolling me before the week is out.

You are a fukking liar and a hypocrite.

See there meader99, this too less than 10 minutes and you are a witness to it!
    All I saw was two tickets to paradise reaching out to a former friend and trying to put the past behind. It was the kind of gesture that makes a grown man shed a tear. Please reconsider his overtures and make 2016 a truly happy new year.

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Typical upside-down bowl logic... everyone expecting a low scoring game, and we get a track meet early on.
    Eddy, you taking the under in the Sugar then? Also you should have been following the Z, 4-0 heading into tonight's game, which is, IMHO, one of this year's biggest games. Also that's too bad about Iowa I was hoping for a great game. The Rose Bowl deserves better than this spanking.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    All I saw was two tickets to paradise reaching out to a former friend and trying to put the past behind. It was the kind of gesture that makes a grown man shed a tear. Please reconsider his overtures and make 2016 a truly happy new year.
    Maybe you talk to him tell him to change that fukked up avatar of his and give you his word he will quit starting shit.

Then maybe...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by KnockEmDown View Post
    Eddy, you taking the under in the Sugar then? Also you should have been following the Z, 4-0 heading into tonight's game, which is, IMHO, one of this year's biggest games. Also that's too bad about Iowa I was hoping for a great game. The Rose Bowl deserves better than this spanking.
    Wait, who's "the Z?" Is that some vigilante handicapping hero a la "V for Vendetta?"

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Maybe you talk to him tell him to change that fukked up avatar of his and give you his word he will quit starting shit.

Then maybe...
    Why do I have to change my avatar? Whatever happened to our unconditional friendship? It would seem that me changing my avatar is a "condition." I don't think I like the cut of your jib. Get into the groove, boy, you've got to prove your love to me.

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Wait, who's "the Z?" Is that some vigilante handicapping hero a la "V for Vendetta?"
    Oh, thought you were educated in the ways of Rake-ology...
    Flordia-Michigan... Michigan closest to the Z
    NW-Tenn... Tenn closest to the Z
    ND-Osu... OSU closest to the Z
    OKST-Ol' Miss... Ol'miss closest to the Z

Cheers mate

Eddy Munny

I'm concerned for Rake. I'm afraid he might be oblivious to the dangers of skin cancer.

I'd recommend a stronger SPF or a chain mail suit whenever he leaves the house from now on.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Eddy, who you like in the sugar bowl? I am 1-1 today. Gators... ugh and Stanford. I am leaning Ole Miss right now... May not play the game at all.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Eddy, who you like in the sugar bowl? I am 1-1 today. Gators... ugh and Stanford. I am leaning Ole Miss right now... May not play the game at all.
    I'm 1-2 on the day. I might just play the Over in the Sugar Bowl. I got a great number with the local @ 68.5. The current is 72.5. These bowls have been high scoring affairs dominated by the favorites, which is unusual to have so few upsets at this point. I don't see a whole lot of angles favoring the Under in this game, so I'll probably just get in line with the squares on this one.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Nice # on the over. I'm rolling with Ole Miss -7.5. Hope we both cash. GL. Did u have Ohio St? I thought about it but laid off.

Eddy Munny

I didn't have Ohio St. but I hit the Over 57.5 on that game.

First 12