chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

None of You People Have Ever Even Seen Houston Play...

anyone saying "FSU IN A BLOWOUT BRO" is literally delusional and has never watched Houston play one snap of football. Houston is one of the best teams in the nation and would be playing tomorrow against a better team than Florida State if Greg Ward didn't miss a game. they have the best QB/RB combo in the nation and a top 5 defense. you people are betting things you know nothing about

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I have watched Houston play and they also have made some stupid ass decisions during games on some of their play calling.

I bought Florida State down to -3.

chargers4222

LOL, you bought 4 points because you saw them pick the wrong play a couple times? jesus christ wow, cant make this stuff up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    LOL, you bought 4 points because you saw them pick the wrong play a couple times? jesus christ wow, cant make this stuff up
    Yo chargers get lost bro

chargers4222

yeah my point exactly, not one person on this board has watched a snap of houston football. good luck betting on sean maguire who you have also never seen play

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

yeah my point exactly, not one person on this board has watched a snap of houston football. good luck betting on sean maguire who you have also never seen play
    I've actually seen both and Houston is the play regardless they should win comfortable

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    I've actually seen both and Houston is the play regardless they should win comfortable
    you're on florida state you scrub, dont talk to me. mods, please ban him for posting fake plays

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

If they should win comfortable then why did you buy 4 pts?? What was the juice on that anyway? -220??? You might as well just play the ML if you're going to buy that many points. I have to question Florida State's motivation for this game. Houston is a damn good squad. They might win outright.

fecgp40

you're on florida state you scrub, dont talk to me. mods, please ban him for posting fake plays
    Guy obviously has a screw loose. But if they ban him we won't get to see the funny banter between him and Eddy Munny.

fecgp40

Yo chargers get lost bro
    mikefan = GIVEMETHEMONEY

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Haha mikefan and charger conversation cracks me up! Rooting for Houston bro and Goodluck

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I've watched both teams play.
    I taking the 7 and playing the over.

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Haha mikefan and charger conversation cracks me up! Rooting for Houston bro and Goodluck
    GL MAC. Go Houston. Nice call on Miss. St. yesterday.

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

anyone saying "FSU IN A BLOWOUT BRO" is literally delusional and has never watched Houston play one snap of football. Houston is one of the best teams in the nation and would be playing tomorrow against a better team than Florida State if Greg Ward didn't miss a game. they have the best QB/RB combo in the nation and a top 5 defense. you people are betting things you know nothing about
    Agreed. FSU WILL NOT blow out Houston. And I'm also tired of hearing everyone say - well, it all depends on if FSU comes to play...really? FSU is definitely a tough team but Houston is also just as tough. The Cougars will not only keep this close, but may win by 7+ points. How? Exactly the reason why chargers is correct in saying that most of these posters haven't watched Houston play yet. I'm on both Houston +7 and ML.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Houston is one of the best teams in the nation
    No they aren't. They're ranked about where they should be.

they have the best QB/RB combo in the nation
    No they don't. I'll list some for you since YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE'NT SEEN ANY OTHER TEAMS PLAY.

Baylor - Russell or Stidham/Linwood/Coleman
    Clemson - Watson/Gallman/Scott
    Notre Dame prior to injuries - Zaire/Folston/Fuller
    Ohio State - Jones or Barrett/Elliot/Thomas
    Oklahoma - Mayfield/Perine/Shephard
    TCU - Boykin/Green/Doctson

and a top 50 defense. you people are betting things you know nothing about
    Top 5 defense???? LMFAO

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22

Despite playing in a mid-major conference they aren't even in the top 5. Maybe you're the one that's delusional and hasn't watched anyone play.

In case you haven't noticed, some of the best teams in Houston's conference have been getting their asses kicked this bowl season. Temple got dominated by Toledo and Memphis got dominated by a below average SEC team.

As for this game, I think Houston is a decent play but it's not because of any of the crazy reasons you listed. I don't see how FSU could be motivated to play a mid-major after for competing for titles the last year and FSU is also in disarray right now with their QB situation.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

He probably didn't pay taxes on those 4 points also

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Hou is a solid team no doubt but Im not so quick to say hou has a great defense. They havent seen speed and power like FSU. Stopping uconn, ecu and temple is not the same as stopping fsu

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Hou is a solid team no doubt but Im not so quick to say hou has a great defense. They havent seen speed and power like FSU. Stopping uconn, ecu and temple is not the same as stopping fsu
    Didn't they lose to Uconn?

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

Majority of SBR is Houston, FSU it is

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

FSU has seen defense's like Houston's. It's nothing crazy. 3-4 scheme. They send wacky blitzers sometimes.

I hope Houston has all the success in the world moving forward in college football. The only thing that scares me is strength of schedule. I have no idea what's going to happen in this game. FSU is a great way to test Houston's metal and find out what they're really about.

I'm more excited to watch this game than any of the games yesterday.

chargers4222

cue the "they only won because sean maguire got hurt" threads. whoever said houston's defense sucks, great call, you clearly have a good beat on this team and have seen them play multiple times

chargers4222

oh man what's the matter? i thought you guys have all seen houston play and concluded they suck? also, any big point-buys for the late games? GIVEMETHEMONEY, i'm thinking about buying 24 points on alabama, get them +14, thoughts?

KidSeoul

Jimbo Fisher looks very stressed out at the moment. Maybe some halftime adjustments might make this more exciting, cause if it continues this way, FSU backers look pretty ingnant.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

KidSeoul

So far, in every aspect of the game - the Cougars are dominating.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

oh man what's the matter? i thought you guys have all seen houston play and concluded they suck? also, any big point-buys for the late games? GIVEMETHEMONEY, i'm thinking about buying 24 points on alabama, get them +14, thoughts?
    In fairness they haven't looked this sharp in every game this year. I've seen em play like 3 or 4 times before this. Regardless I'm not surprised at all that FSU is having trouble figuring them out.

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    In fairness they haven't looked this sharp in every game this year. I've seen em play like 3 or 4 times before this. Regardless I'm not surprised at all that FSU is having trouble figuring them out.
    i appreciate your rational responses. also tremendous analysis by Big D, really nailed this game down. i mean espn's website doesn't say they're top 5 so how the hell could they be any good, you know?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

He tried to register as GIVEMETHEMONEYSOICANBUYPOINTS but that damn character limit

BigDofBA

i appreciate your rational responses. also tremendous analysis by Big D, really nailed this game down. i mean espn's website doesn't say they're top 5 so how the hell could they be any good, you know?
    My analysis was spot on. I said Houston was a decent play because they are extremely motivated to play and FSU isn't. I also pointed out how poor FSU's QB situation was before the game.

The ACC has been getting their ass kicked so far this bowl season. It's not like Houston is dominating a top 5 team?

You're acting like Houston is beating Michigan State or Alabama. They're not. A lot of teams would kick the shit out FSU today.

Again I remind you, I said I liked Houston today!!!

Renegades

easy fellas, let's not get carried away with the Houston love. they're playing great and have dominated but it's one game. UCF beat Baylor a few yrs ago too as a 17 pt dog. this happens all the time in bowl games. playing well and having FSU tuck their tail between their legs gives you a result like today

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    easy fellas, let's not get carried away with the Houston love. they're playing great and have dominated but it's one game. UCF beat Baylor a few yrs ago too as a 17 pt dog. this happens all the time in bowl games. playing well and having FSU tuck their tail between their legs gives you a result like today
    Correct. Smartest thing said in this thread.

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Correct. Smartest thing said in this thread.
    No one said Houston was the next coming...just that Houston should be able to hang with FSU, if not win...and I think we are correct.

Renegades

I said before the bowl games that live betting is the best option for bowls. you need to see which team shows up. and most of the time the line is irrelevant as the game plays out. IE how many dogs have you seen lose SU but cover the spread? there hasn't been one this year.

so in the 1st qtr of this game it was 7-3 Hou and the live line at one point was -110 for both teams. if you are going by what you see on the field, that's a great spot to take Houston.

jaketorres
    jaketorres's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The early ankle injury set the tone. There was no room for injury for the Seminoles and it showed. 2nd half will settle down and be competitive

chargers4222

the entire point of the thread is that i read multiple "FLORIDA STATE BLOWOUT" threads and every one was rooted in complete fabrication. people make things up to make themselves feel good about their bet. mikefan, what happened bro? your reverse jinx threads don't work anymore? come on buddy

12 Last