BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Never Follow Anyone

How many times do you desperate people need to be told. NEVER FOLLOW ANYONE. Especially in here, where you MAY get a player who is around .500 overall at best. How many of you clowns followed Fish right into the tank yesterday with his Utah State wager?

You guys are nothing more than a bunch of amateurs and all of you know it. You are basically male, 18-35, think you are macho but in reality, you are nothing but whimps. You are looking for handouts because you are unable to pick winners by yourself on a consistent basis. Most of you are also not too bright, allowing yourselves to get raked over the coals by off shore books.

There are a few good players in here. Those are the ones who NEVER give out their plays. They just comment on games and give an opinion of how the games may turn out. I gave you losers my "ML Favorite" play of the week, which went 13-0, knowing that none of you had the resources to actually play it. You guys are deathly afraid of losing, which is why you lose so much. You wager out of fear. You wager "Not to Lose" instead of "to Win".

The bottom line is this. If you alleged players cannot pick a winner by yourself, then take a f**king hike. You will NEVER succeed in here. Followers are nothing more than patsies looking for a handout in the form of a team to wager on. Touts make a ton of money from fools who actually pay for this garbage. Either choose your own plays, or do not bother to play the game. Grow a set. You win. You lose. That is what gaming is all about. But if you make your own choices and lose, you can work on your errors in judgement and try to get better. By blindly following someone, you cannot.

Justfollow
    Justfollow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Whatever guy!!!!

Bowling Green -5.5 for Christmas money!!!!

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Whos your picks today littledaddy?? Since you obviously have this all figured out...

KSmooth4U

Littledaddy is excited about winning $1300 over the course of a whole College Football Season... Let him have his moment

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Did your husband leave a load on you? You sure are grumpy today!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

*ignore list

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Biggest doosh on site by a mile. Not one person gives 2 craps what you say. Go play your penny cards tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How many times do you desperate people need to be told. NEVER FOLLOW ANYONE. Especially in here, where you MAY get a player who is around .500 overall at best. How many of you clowns followed Fish right into the tank yesterday with his Utah State wager?

You guys are nothing more than a bunch of amateurs and all of you know it. You are basically male, 18-35, think you are macho but in reality, you are nothing but whimps. You are looking for handouts because you are unable to pick winners by yourself on a consistent basis. Most of you are also not too bright, allowing yourselves to get raked over the coals by off shore books.

There are a few good players in here. Those are the ones who NEVER give out their plays. They just comment on games and give an opinion of how the games may turn out. I gave you losers my "ML Favorite" play of the week, which went 13-0, knowing that none of you had the resources to actually play it. You guys are deathly afraid of losing, which is why you lose so much. You wager out of fear. You wager "Not to Lose" instead of "to Win".

The bottom line is this. If you alleged players cannot pick a winner by yourself, then take a f**king hike. You will NEVER succeed in here. Followers are nothing more than patsies looking for a handout in the form of a team to wager on. Touts make a ton of money from fools who actually pay for this garbage. Either choose your own plays, or do not bother to play the game. Grow a set. You win. You lose. That is what gaming is all about. But if you make your own choices and lose, you can work on your errors in judgement and try to get better. By blindly following someone, you cannot.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Didn't you say the over was easy yesterday ppl miss the easy play did that hit?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Whos your picks today littledaddy?? Since you obviously have this all figured out...
    I can guarantee you its -700 or more.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

oh boy, this guy must lose his ass every single day. poor fella. it's ok man, just give it up, nobody is forcing you to gamble.

KSmooth4U

He talks about being a big gambler... He averaged winning $100 a week... Hes a big baller...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    He talks about being a big gambler... He averaged winning $100 a week... Hes a big baller...
    Whats wrong with averaging $100 a week in profits on sports betting? Most people lose their ass...

KSmooth4U

Most people do your right... But most people who only win $100 a week dont get on here blasting everybody for not knowing what their doing... Plus I guarentee he gives that $$$ back plus alot more... Just look at his picks yesterday

KSmooth4U

I won $255 yesterday... Does that give me the right to get on here and bash everybody?

BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

If your not fading xeno and fake dc on rx or pickerson or moats on osb then you be stupid an dont like money snap outa it

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Bigdaddy plays .36c online poker pots.....lmfao....Doesn't have $5 to his name

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points
    Suggartown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

99.9% of everything you said is correct. I like to see the opinions of others but do most of my own capping. Sadly I'm not very profitable all the time.